The Date🤭

6:00 pm

It's the day after Tom dropped you off, you just started to get ready for your date, you called bill over and told him everything, he is super excited for you. Bill helps you get ready and y'all just talk.

6:45 pm

You just finished doing your hair and now you're deciding on which dress to wear and bill is helping you pick it out. "What about this one?" You asked bill, it was a beautiful shiny tight short black dress, "Hmmm, do you got something else?" Bill said. You rolled your eyes and continued to look through your closet. "Bill I think it found the one" you pulled out a short tight red dress with a gold chain strap. Bills eyes widen. "That's the one!" He started laughing and clapping. You smiled and went to the bathroom to change.

6:55 pm

You walk out of the bathroom and give bill a little fashion show, bill claps and laughs as you show him. You got a text from Tom, "Hey I'm outside😘" You blushed and smiled. "He's here!" You told bill. Bill ran up and hugged you, "Have funnn" you smiled at him and walked out.

7:04 pm

Tom got out of his car to open the door for you "Holy shit, y/n you look beautiful" Tom can't stop  staring at you as you blush and smile. "Thanks!" You run up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. He opens the door for you, you get in and he runs to the drivers seat.

7:08 pm

You guys are driving to the restaurant as Tom puts his hand on your inner thigh, you look up at him and blush.

7:20 pm

You've arrived at the restaurant and Tom opens the door for you again. "Get whatever you want Meine Liebe" Tom whispered in your ear. You guys get your table, order and eat. You try to pay for y'all's meal but tom grabs your hand "Don't even fucking try to pay, I'm paying." Tom says "At least let me pay for mine" you said "Meine Liebe, no matter how hard you try I'm not going to let you pay." Tom say whole kissing your hand. Tom payed and y'all left

9:13 pm

Tom took you a park, and brought you over to a bench, it was cold out so he gave you his jacket. Tom puts his arm around your shoulder and you lean your head on his shoulder. You face him and kiss him which turns into a make out. You pull away give him one last peck on the lips before standing up and pulling him off the bench "Cmon let's go back to my house" you say while holding his hand. Tom nods and y'all walk back to his car while holding onto his arm.

9:56 pm

You arrive back home and Tom stays over with you, you change back into your pajamas (which is sport shorts and a tank top) while Tom sleeps in his boxers, you guys lay down on your bed and you put on a movie while cuddling up to his chest with toms arms around you "Tom" you say. Tom looks at you, "Yes Meine Liebe?" He says, "I want us to be more than friends, I mean I know it's quick but-" Tom cuts you off, "I would love that Meine Liebe" He then kisses you and you kiss back. You two then fall asleep in each others arms🤭