Be mine forever?

Tom smiled and kissed you "Let's go home" Tom says kissing you again. You nod and you both hold hands and walk back to the car. Tom opens the door for you and you smile.

"This was fun, thank you" you say giving Tom a kiss on the cheek, "It's not over yet meine leibe" Tom smirks at you and places his hand on your inner thigh. You blush at him, and once again he smirks at you. "What is the touring life like?" You turn to Tom, tom puts the car in reverse and starts backing out "It's really a lot of stress, anxiety, and exhaustion. But it's usually really fun, especially now I'm going with you" you nod, "well paparazzi is going to be all over our asses, also probably jealous fan girls" Tom slightly laughs, "you're not wrong at all, but I will protect you, always." You smiled and gave him a quick kiss because yk, he has to watch the road.

You turned on the radio and you and Tom sang all the way back home, "hey love? Can you stay another night?" You ask Tom turning the music down, "I was planning on it gorgeous" Tom smiles at you, god that smile is so perfect, you just can't help but to smile back at him.

Tom pulls into your driveway and you both get out. Tom looks disappointed "What's wrong babe?" You ask Tom, he looks at you "you didn't let me open the door for you" you giggled a little, "it's ok, I'll let you open the front door" Tom nods and you hand him the key. Tom grabs your hand and walks to the front door with you.

Tom let's go of your hand to unlock the door, luckily the door was easy to open. "After you gorgeous" you smile and walk in, Tom follows after you and shuts the door, you grab his hand leading him into your room.

‼️Smut here‼️

Tom shuts the door and locks it since he's the last person in. Tom picks you up and puts you on the bed and crawls on top of you. Tom starts making out with you. Tom moves down from your lips to your neck and starts leaving hickeys everywhere. Toms hands crawl up under your shirt, Tom looks up at you and you nod with consent. Tom takes off your shirt exposing your bra.

Tom starts to kiss down from your neck, when he gets to your chest he kisses what is seen of your breasts then he unclips it and throws it on the ground. Tom looks up at you and smirks, he starts kissing your breasts circling your nipple with with tongue. You let out a slight moan, you move your hands under his shirt and take it off, Tom moves up you so you can take off his shirt, you leaned up and gave him a kiss on every since one of his abs, you moved your head up and gave him a hickey on his neck. Tom pushed you back down so you would lay underneath him, Tom got off of you and took off his jeans leaving him in his boxers. You could see his junk poking through the boxers. Tom gets back on top of you and takes off your skirt, and taking your underwear with it, Tom moves up and gives you a kiss one last time before moving down and sticking his tongue in you. "Tom!" You moan, you moan from the increasing pleasure he's causing you, Tom sticks two fingers in you fingering you and slightly curving his fingers hitting your g-spot "Oh Tom!" Tom could tell you were close and started moving faster, you screamed as you climaxed, and came on toms fingers. Tom went to his wallet and pulled out a condom. He ripped it open with his teeth.

Tom took off his boxers and slid the condom on his dick. He came up to you and flipped you over so that you were bent over your bed. Without s warning Tom slid himself into you causing you to gasp from the sudden movement. Tom grabs your hips and starts thrusting into you, you moan at every thrust causing Tom to speed up. "Oh Tom! Right there!" Tom slaps your ass and beans down to your ear while still thrusting, "it turns me on even more when you moan my name like that" tom moves to your lips giving you a kiss then biting your earlobe.

Tom moves back up and pulls himself out of you and flips you around on your back before thrusting back into faster. Tom has his head shot back and his eyes are closed and his mouth is open, "fuck baby you feel so good" Tom moans. "Oh baby I'm right there" you moan while wrapping your arms around his neck, "me too gorgeous. Cum for me" that's all you need to hear before climaxing again and cumming all over his condom. Tom finished not late after you, he got up and threw away his condom filled of seamen. Tom moves you so that you're laying vertically on your bed, Tom climbs on top of you and lays down on you.

‼️Ends here‼️

Tom rolls over and motions for you to lay on top of him, you lay on top of him and immediately close your eyes, "I love you so much gorgeous,
I want you forever" you smile at his words, tom starts stroking his fingers through your hair, "I love you too Tom." Tom smiles and moves his head down to kiss you. "Get some rest babe, you need it" you nod, "let me get dressed first?" Tom nodded, you got up and slid your underwear back on and put toms shirt over you, Tom put his boxers back on and laid back down, he opens his arm for you, you crawl into his arms laying your head down on his chest with his hand running his fingers through your hair. You close your eyes and immediately drift to sleep, Tom did the same soon after you.

1027 words