What happened last night?

Still Toms POV btw!

Bill got a makeup wipe and wiped off her makeup as I held her still. Bill then walked out and shut the door as I took off her heels and her dress. I've never seen y/n in only her bra and underwear before, I smirked but didn't say anything. I took off my shirt and put it over her.

I laid her down on my bed and pulled my blanket on top of her. She fell asleep pretty quick, I put on my pajama pants and got into bed with her. She was so gorgeous. She then turned around to face me with her eyes open. I could tell she was sobering up now. She put her arms around my neck and scooted herself to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she kissed me again. God she was so perfect

*Your POV*

You stared into toms eyes as he stared into your eyes back. You knew you was safe. You knew you could trust Tom. God you just love him. "Am I falling for him?" You thought.

You fell asleep with my arms around his neck with your face on his shirtless chest with his arms wrapped around your waist.

2:00 am

You got up and ran to the bathroom, and started throwing up, "how much did I drink last night?" you thought.  Tom must've heard you because he was right behind you holding my hair back while rubbing my back while you puked. You flushed the toilet and Tom gave me a towel to wipe my mouth on and turned on the sink so you can wash out my mouth. "Thank you" you said. "Of course Meine Liebe" Tom answered. You smiled and hugged him. You looked down and realized you were in toms shirt. "What happened last night?" You said while rubbing my head. "A lot" Tom said while guiding me out of his bathroom back to his bed.

"Fuck my mom is going to be pissed at me" you said. "It's ok, bill texted your sister letting her know that you'll be staying over here tonight and to let your mom know" Tom told you reassuringly. You smiled and laid back down on his bed, Tom laid back down facing you pulling you into his chest, he stroked your hair as I messed with his dreadlocks. He kissed the top of your hair, this was the most romantic thing you've ever done with tom.

The next morning you woke up with 38 missed calls from my mom and 16 missed calls from my sister. "Shit" you thought. You looked at Tom he was still asleep so I tried to move so you wouldn't wake up Tom.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the messages. "Y/N L/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HOME 3 HOURS AGO!" Your mom messaged you. Apparently I was supposed to be home by 8:00. Your mom texted you that 5 hours ago. "Y/n your fucked you need to get your ass home now." Your sister messaged you. "Shit!" You rushed outta toms bed and woke him up to drive you home.

Tom drove up to your drive way and dropped you off. You hugged him before you got out of the car. "Wait y/n" Tom said while grabbing your arm, "Yea?" You looked at him confused. Tom sighed "I want to take you on a date" You smiled, "Yea of course!" Tom smiled "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7:00" you nodded and got out of his car

"A date with Tom Kaulitz" you thought, just thinking about made you fill with joy.