please tom.

It was Tom. You rushed up and opened the window. You tried to give him a kiss but he refused. Weird? He's never done that before.

"We need to talk y/n." You nodded and sat down on your bed. "I saw what happened at the party. With Vic." Tom said, you were panicking internally. Fuck. "Tom he kissed me. I was drunk and he pulled me in. I tried to push away but he wouldn't let me, he was to strong." You said trying not to cry. "But you kissed him back and you had your eyes closed. I saw that kiss. It definitely was romantic. You looked like you enjoyed it" you could tell Tom was crying, you wiped away his tears. "I didn't enjoy a second of it. When I finally was able to pull away I started to cry Tom. I felt so guilty I still do. And it wasn't romantic it was forced." Is he breaking up with you?

"Y/n. I think we should break up. I love you and always will. I just think it's best for right now." Tom finally spoke.

The room was full of cries. "I love you too Tom. I won't be with Vic ever. I'll miss you." You wiped away your tears. "I think I should go." Tom said getting up. You nodded. "Tom?" Tom turned around "yea?" You sniffled "Can I maybe get one last kiss?" Tom nodded and gave you a quick but sad kiss and climbed out the window. You closed your window and started bawling on your bed. You cried so hard your sister came up to your room.

"Y/n are you ok?" Your sister asked opening the door. You shook your head, "we just broke up. Because of this dickhead who kissed me." Your sister walked over and sat on your bed. "I'm so sorry y/n." You couldn't manage to speak.

"I want to dye my hair." You finally spoke. "Ok, what color?" You thought for a second. "Red or maybe black, I think I wanna go red" your sister nodded. "I know, I'll skip class in the morning to go buy hair dye, com back dye it. You know style it or whatever then go to school" you said.

"Or we can dye it now" your sister said smiling you both shot up and went to your bathroom. Your sister had a whole collection of hair dye and of course she had red. You both were screaming break up songs with made you cry more.

~After you wash your hair out~

You dry your hair with a blowdryer. "Holy shit it looks amazing." Your sister said messing with it. "Yeah it does" you said smiling. "I think I'm going to go to bed then mess with it in the morning" your sister nodded and then she left. You walked back into your room, and turned on the tv. You grabbed toms hoodie and put it on you. God you're gonna miss him so much.

~The next morning~

You woke up and immediately got dressed, did your makeup and hair. You looked hot.

You went downstairs and your mom took you to school. "I love your hair sweetie" your mom said before dropping you off. "Thanks mom" you smiled and hugged her. You waved her goodbye and got out.

When you walked towards the school all eyes were on you. Everyone was checking you out. You walked over to bill, bill hugged you tight, Tom told him what happened. "I'm so sorry y/n. But you hair looks so good!" Bill said "It's ok bill and thanks" you smile. Tom walked by without even looking at you.

~Toms POV~

I miss y/n so much already, god I want her back but so many things inside of me are telling me not to go back. I'm walking over past y/n with my friends. Fuck she looks so perfect, especially her hair, it looks so cute dyed. I ignored her and kept walking with my friends. Her eyes looked so puffy, I can tell she's been crying just as much as me.

God Tom why the fuck would you do that? You knew she was forced. Fuck. I need her back.

712 words