I need you

"Tom you coming bro?" My friend Jay said. I nodded, I want y/n so bad. I already miss her, I know she was drunk and that Vic's a asshole. "Fuck Tom you're so stupid" I accidentally said out loud, "Tom you good bro? You're thinking about her aren't you?" Jay said, I looked up "no I'm not I just failed my fucking science test" I lied. Jay gave me a "yea sure" look.

I look back at y/n, she's so beautiful. I follow jay with my head down. Fuck I need to get to class.

~Back to you~

You look at Tom. You miss him so much, hes so cute and perfect. His dark brown eyes, his perfect dreaded hair, his baggy clothes. Fuck y/n what are you thinking? He broke up with you. He doesn't want you.

"We gotta get to class" you say giving bill a kiss on the cheek, "ok let's go" bill smiled at you.

You both walk to class and sit next to each other.

~Time Skip~

After class you were walking to 2nd period. Fuck toms in that class. You are about to open the door when someone pulls you into the janitors closet. It was Tom. "Tom?" You say looking at him confused, what could he want? "Hi y/n" Tom replied, he looked nervous, "I like your hair" Tom finally spoke. "Thanks? Is that all?" You say, you really wanted to kiss him but every voice in your head held you back. Tom sighed, "I just wanted to say that we need to move seats" you nodded and walked out.

~Toms POV~

Fuck why did I say that? I need to tell her that I love her. Fuck I can't, she kissed another guy, well he kissed her but she kissed him back. FUCK THIS IS SO CONFUSING. I sigh and leave the closet too. I walk into class, y/n has already moved by one of her friends. I go and sit in my seat and this girl came and sat next to me. Hailey I think is her name. "Hey cutie" Hailey said caressing her hand down my arm. Ugh cutie, I hated when someone else that wasn't y/n called me that.

"Hey?" I say. I look at y/n I can tell she's hurt, I can see the pain in her eyes. Just then Hailey pulled me in and kissed me. I kissed her back, I didn't want to hurt y/n but I had no choice.

~Back to you~

You saw Hailey kiss Tom, Tom kissed her back. The pain that is in your heart. How can he move on so fast? You got up and tan to the bathroom.

You went to the mirror and started crying "are you ok?" You heard girl say coming out of the stall. "Yea I'm ok, just me and my boyfriend broke up yesterday and he's already moved on" you say wiping your tears. "I'm sorry I don't know why I'm telling you all this" the girl walked over and gave you a hug. "It's ok, men suck" she smiled at you. "What happened?" She said. "Hailey Burch kissed him and he kissed her back"  you felt like crying again. The girl sighed, "I wouldn't worry to much, Hailey is a fucking slut, she'll be all over someone else tomorrow. Who's your ex" the girl said rubbing your back. "Tom Kaulitz" the girl looked at you like you were a celebrity, "you know Toms a player right? He's dated so many girls in this school" those words hurt. He has dated almost all the girls. Was I just another one of his many girlfriends?

"I need to get back to class"  you say pulling away from her. Is she really told new girlfriend? No she can't be. Was he cheating on me?

~Toms POV~

Y/n got up and left the room. Fuck, I hate to see her sad. I pulled Hailey away from me "come on baby I know you want me" Hailey said pulling me back "get off of me" I pushed her away. Hailey got up and went to make out with some other dude.

Y/n walked back in I can tell she's been crying. I feel so bad, I know I shouldn't but I love her so much.

Class if finally over. I get up and go to y/n "hey y/n can we talk please?" I say, she turns to me, her eyes are so red, her beautiful cheeks are stained red. Her eyes are all puffy. My sweet girl, why did I leave her?

She nods and we go to a private area in the school. "Y/n I'm sorry. I don't know why I left you. I love you so much, I know that he kissed you. And I'm sorry about Hailey, she kissed me" I cup her face with my hand. She hasn't said anything yet. "I love you too Tom." She finally spoke a wave of relief hit me, "but I think we need to take a break. Or maybe be friends for a little while. There's just to much stuff going on." I froze, my heart just shattered. I mean she didn't say forever? "I'll wait for you, I promise I won't be with anyone else, I'll always be here" She gives me a weak smile, like she's about to cry again. "Ok" she whispers. I pull her in and hug her. I don't want to let go, I want to convince her to come back to me. But I won't.

"I gotta go now. Bye Tom" she says pulling away from me. "Bye y/n" I sigh. Fuck. I need her. But I'm going to keep my promise. I'm waiting for her. I'll wait for her forever.

975 words