Back to School

It's now the first day of school and Tom is going to pick you up, you were kinda nervous since the last time everyone saw you, you were drunk. Tom was holding your hand on the way there.

You arrived at school and Tom could sense that you were nervous "Meine Liebe, you're gonna be ok. If anyone causes you trouble or anything i'll be here" Tom then kissed you on the cheek. You smiled and got out.

You went up to the front office to get a paper that tells you what classes you got and where they are.

You went to find Tom and saw that you have 3 classes with him. Just then the guy from the party (the "handsomest" boy in the entire school) came up behind you and grabbed you by the waist. You looked up and saw Vic (the guy from the party) "Let me go Vic!" You screamed. Tom was right there and grabbed you from Vic's grip. "Ah come on pretty lady why don't you come with me instead of this loser" Vic said while trying ti grab you from Tom. "Fuck off Vic! Leave her alone" Tom screamed. Finally a teacher came by and broke them up. "I got to get to class I'll see you next period" you said, you then kissed Tom on the cheek and went to your first class.

You went to class and saw Myla. You ran over to her and hugged her. You didn't sit by her because you saw Bill. Bill hasn't seen you since since yours and toms date but you called and told him that you and Tom were dating. You ran over and sat by Bill "Hey y/nnnn" bill said "Hey billll" you said. You hugged him and sat down. Nobody recognized you but they still knew who you were. Every boy wanted you, well at least the single ones.

~After class~

I guess word was getting around about you and Tom because a couple of toms exes were giving you dirty looks. You found Tom talking to bill so you went over to them. "There's my girl" tom said as he kissed your forehead. "I guess word is getting around about us dating" you said while smiling. You realized that it was almost time for your 2nd class to start, "Cmon, we gotta get to class" you said grabbing toms hand. "Wait y/n didnt you hear" Tom said "Hear what?"
"All classes are canceled because of a gas leak" Tom said. "Tom you're a terrible liar" you said while giggling. Tom rolled his eyes playfully and took your hand while waving bye to Bill.

~After School~

You and Tom got into his car to leave and drove home. Tom pulled up to your house. You kissed him and got out.

When you walked in people were already screaming at each other, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING USELESS" your mom yelled. You just sighed and walked back to Toms car.

"Are you ok Meine Liebe?" Tom said. You nodded  "Can we just go to your house please?" You asked. Tom nodded and drove to his house.

When you got to toms house you and Tom went up to his room. You took off your shoes and laid in bed cuddling into toms chest. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Tom asked, you nodded and smiled

Tom turned on 365 days, you've heard of it but wasn't sure what it was.

~A hour into the movie~

"Tom what the hell is this" you asked, Tom looked down and smirked at you "It's my favorite movie Meine Liebe" you rolled your eyes (again in a playful way) and kissed him. You knew in your mind you wanted to recreate those just as much as he did (SORRY)

You looked down then got in his lap facing him, he looked down at you then smirked. You pulled his face in and kissed him roughly.