CHAPTER 10

"We don't say anything" Kris told me, before we entered the house. "At least for now."

"Of course! I don't want to be harassed by Mia!" I laughed. He giggled with me.

"I'm already harassed by the boys," he sighed.

"Oh really?" It actually really surprised me. "That's why you looked annoyed when they spoke in Slovene to you?"

He nodded, chuckling.

We found our friends playing Uno together. Apparently, Jan was losing (and from what I saw, he's a bad loser). The guys welcomed us in their game.

"All went great?" Asked Bojan, who struggled a bit with his cards, as he had only one arm available. I helped him putting them right.

"Yup," answered Kris, putting down a +4 for me. I looked at him like I was betrayed. Buuuut, I put a +4 for Jure. I high fived Kris while Jure took 8 cards from the stock. "I have now beautiful photos of the inside of my knee."

"Now I'm really interested seeing that," Said Nace. Kris handed him the photos of the MRI. "Well, we don't see anything."

"I guess it makes sense for the doctors." I said, taking a few cards as I have not yellow anymore.

"You know what's written?" Nace pointed some sentences is French. I frowned, trying to understand. Reading the word was already complicated.

"It doesn't make any sense to me," I said. "It's medicinal stuff, it looks more like a bunch of Latin and Greek words that they stuck together than French. I don't understand a word!" I exclaimed while sighing. The boys laughed.

We spent all the afternoon playing games or just chatting and it was actually really fun.

As the night fall we decided that it was time to put some movie on. I was doing some popcorn while the boys were debating on which film was worth watching. It was apparently a though decision, since Bojan, Jan and Kris crashed in the kitchen, harassing me with question.

"Wow wow wow guys, calm down, I've got only one brain, I can't listen 3 people talking at the same time!"

"Okay so you have to decide," said Jan. "Between Harry Potter," Bojan was holding the DVD case. "One of the Star Wars", Bojan showed me the pile of DVDs, "aaaand The Lord of The Rings."

"That's a really easy choice," I said with a smile. "I'm a Hobbit till the end."

"I told you!" Smirked Kris, while the 2 others were grimacing. Jan and Bojan left for the living room to put on the DVDs.

"You already know me really well," I said with a satisfied smile.

"Your room is filled with Lord Of the Rings stuff, this one was easy," he chuckled.

"Fair enough." I bent and quickly kissed his lips. "But I don't know as much about you, do I?"

"Ummm, you'll discover more if you come to Ljubljana," he smiled, grabbing my shirt to give me one more soft kiss.

"I'm really excited now!"

We joined the other with the popcorn, both with a dreamy smile on our lips. I turned off the light as I sat next to Kris, lying my head on his shoulder. He put his hand on my waist, holding me closer. As I sat at the end of the couch, the other would not see it. The film began.

"I always wondered why it was Galadriel who spoke at the beginning," said Jure. "She's not a central character, it could have been Elrond."

"Nope," I said. "Galadriel is a quite important character before the Lord of the Rings, and she's much older than Elrond. He's a baby for elves."