CHAPTER 21

Finally, the plane lands. When we were flying, I could see the beautiful landscape. Is it possible to fall for a country? Because I do.

Amalia and I grab our bags in the fastest way we could. We agreed on only tacking a backpack, since we couldn't stay for long, unfortunately.

The hot air of Ljubljana hit me in the face when I exited the plane. Feeling the sun on my skin was so refreshing. Or maybe it's just because I'm really happy and excited? Well, I was nearly jumping, waiting for Amalia to come out. And when she did, we rushed to the airport.

I could only see him. He was taller than the other travellers, of course, but his blond hair surrounded his face like a golden halo. I instantly noticed that he had a small haircut, but it suited him really good. My face lights up. I can finally see him for real.

I started running, people in my way quickly get off, seeing that I didn't want to get round them. He opened his arms and I crashed into them. He made me turn like I was a princess.

I missed being in his arms.

We kissed, so deeply I bent really low. Oh gosh, that was good. From the corner of my eye, I could see young girls who were smiling at me, giving me thumbs up. It must look like a film, when we finally meet again. Well, I felt like I was the protagonist of my own show. And that's a good feeling.

"I missed you so much," whispered Kris. "It was so long without you by my side."

"Oh for me too, for me too..." I answered. "I prefer your voice in real," I whispered with a happy smile.

He stroked my hair while I was still lying on his chest. I missed all of him; his voice, his breath, his smell, his eyes... I could go on forever. I just missed my boyfriend.

"Hey Katrina!" I heard behind me. I saw Jure, and Amalia at his arm.

"Hi friend," we hugged. It was so nice seeing him too. And mostly seeing Amalia this happy.

Kris took my hand and we walked, hand in hand, to the car. I sat next to him, Jure was driving, as he loved to do so. On the way, while discussing and telling each other things we couldn't on the phone, I observed the Slovenian landscape. I must admit that before I met the guys, I've never even thought of going to Slovenia. And I was fucking wrong, this country is absolutely beautiful.

We went to the countryside, not that far from Ljubljana in fact, but it was quite rural; I liked it.

"It's Bojan's parent's house," said Kris when we arrived. "They're really welcoming and accept us pretty much everytime we want time off," he smiled.

"That seems nice!" Amalia was really excited. She missed all the boys in fact. Jure entered first, without even knocking. He must be so used to this that he doesn't even bother to.

"We're back!" he said in Slovenian. I must say, I'm proud of myself for understanding this. I learn it since only 1 month!

We headed to the garden, where all the boys were. There were a few more persons, but I didn't knew them.

"Girls!" Jan took us, Amalia and I, in a warm hug. It was so pleasing.

I took something out of my pocket, and placed it on his forehead.

"My mask!" he exclaimed, looking like a happy child.

"I've found a matching one," I said, smiling as much as I can, pulling out my unicorn sleeping mask.

"We can be besties now!" We giggled like 2 teenager girls. I made a few steps further. "Hi Nace!"

"Hey my favourite drummer girl!"