Chapter 3 | Cycle

"Who am I? Someone who's afraid to let go."

SAD - XXXTENTATION

__________________

Addison's POV:

These morning's all roll together in a cycle, constantly overlapping each other, making my life a constant exchange of light and darkness, as night and day pass me with each new breath I take. Nothing ever changed, wake up, hunt, scavenge, survive, a life I never asked for, a life that was forced upon me, but I'm grateful for it, it made me stronger. My life is a straight line, I just want to die peacefully and that all changed when I was caught by those fucking demons, they locked me up in their camp to be used as bait, but when I thought all hope was lost, my prince came to save me. That was so cringe, I need to stop reading fantasy novels.

The prince who saved me, Drake Vulcan, I've heard about him, apparently his a successor to his father and was born a prodigy, I have the most luminous feeling that I've met him before, but I just brush it off. He saved me, I'll never admit it, but I actually needed someone's help in that moment, and without any hesitation, he saved me.

My eye's open swiftly at the sudden gust of wind that hits my half covered body, it's a cold breeze, and it wakes me from my light sleep. I look down at myself and I'm still in my clothes from yesterday, I was to tired to take them off, and the most fucking suprising thing is, I actually feel comfortable being half naked around Drake, I don't even know him and it's like my heart and soul are drawn to him.

There's barely any sunlight, autumn has really brought a depressed shadow over Alose. My eye's search around and they land on a figure, who's body is darkened by the outline of the light around them. The person's head turns to me, and my body softens, realizing it's Drake standing there. He turns around and his shirtless, and my eyes tear from his face, all the way down to his body.

Drake's body radiates power and strength, from his broad, strong shoulders, to his deliciously ripped arms, that look capable of crushing boulders. The long chiseled torso, with abs that tighten with every movement he makes, and the shape V-line that disappears under the hem of his deep black jeans, right down to his sturdy thighs and calves. The God's clearly took extra time, carving his body out of marble. I notice something though, multiple scars, lacing all around his neck, chest and arms, down to his stomach, leaving a curious question in my mind.

His body is to good to be true, is he even human?

Suddenly my mind drifts off for a moment, I have no idea why, but I start to think about how it a started, how the demons first came into this world. Xenon, was one of the first demons along with another demon lord, that no one has heard of, to cross dimensions into our world, it's all because of those fuckers that we're in this mess.

My eyes lift from his body, to his face, immaculate, zero imperfections. His raven black hair is messy, and curled, hanging slightly over his forehead, just before it covers his hunter eyes, that stare deeply into my soul. I can't make out the color, but their deep in contrast to his pink, plump lips and long eyelashes. Why do so many guys have longer eye lashes than us? The corner of his lips tuck up into a cocky grin, when he notices I'm staring.

"Did you sleep well?" His voice comes out, deep and rough, he mustn't have spoken in a while, his throat is caught up. "The bed was soft like you said, but sleeping in these clothes are uncomfortable." I say, stepping out of his bed, and slowly walking over to him, seeing how the closing distance is making him tower over me. "So how do you sleep normally?" He asks, taking a sub conscious step closer to me, completely looking down at me. "I-I sleep naked, I just wash my clothes, hang them up and go to bed." I say shyly, talking about my naked body is probably making him think I'm weird.

His eye's slowly trail down my body, from the tip of my pony tail, to my feet, his ominous grey eyes darkening. He looks at me hungrily, like a beast, the lustful darkness within him present. 100's of guys have stared or lusted over my body, their disgusting, but when Drake does it, it's like I want him to stare more, to feel me, to touch me like no one else has before. Oh what the fuck am I saying?! I just met him and I'm already thinking such unholy things, this has never happened before, I don't think I've even liked a boy in my life, and here I am, ready to suck Drake's cock, I'm such a slut.

His lips part slightly and he speaks, "You weren't hungry yesterday, you definitely are now." He says with assurance, and my stomach starts to growl on cue. I giggle slightly and I place a hand on my stomach. "I guess I am, what do you have to eat?" I say with a goofy smile, why am I smiling so hard?

"The guy's just went out, they'll be back soon with a deer or antelope." He says, gesturing towards the forest. "Do you hunt?" I ask, with all this power in his body, he must use it. When I was younger, my village taught me the art of spirit magic, and one of the abilities, was to sense one's aura. Drake's aura is interesting, it's a dark shade of purple and there's a constant overlap of energy, a mixture of rage, hate, sadness, joy, and love, deeply infused. What scares me though, is when I focus hardly on his core, there's something so immensely dark and powerful within him, something that stems from darkness, hate, the embodiment of wrath and destruction, it's bone chilling, what the fuck is that?

"I'm the one who's always hunting, I asked them to go so I could stay and watch you." He says, but the attention of my eyes are caught by a sleek silver necklace, laced with diamonds, it's so simple yet so beautiful, I think it's called a snake skin, made by a very famous jeweler, I think her name is Simran? I'm not sure. Only once I refocus, does his words have an impact on me, and I start to think frantically. He stayed to watch over me?! Oh my days! Why is that so cute? He was probably just doing it to take care of me, yes that's the answer, or did he do it because he likes me? No, no, no, no, why would he like me, his a prince, I'm just a commoner, things aren't adding up but suddenly, his voice pulls me out from my thoughts.

"If your wondering why I did it, it's because I wanted to make sure your safe, nobody can hurt what's mine." He says with possessiveness in his voice, instantly making me damp between my legs. I'm his? He could either mean as one of his people, since his a prince, or something way darker. His whore, his sex slave, a toy he can use whenever he wants to, to release all his tension on me for his own pleasure, does he mean that? The thought makes me squeeze my thighs together, just so I can try and feel something, putting some pressure on my clit.

I said my life was in a cycle, following a straight line, now I don't know If I can even stand up straight.

To Be Continued...