Chapter 21 | Desire

"But a mask won't hide who you are inside."

Count Me Out - Kendrick Lamar

____________________________

Drake's POV:

Her skin turns pale from the edge of my blade trailing her neck. I oddly feel a smile pull onto my face at the sight, seeing her fear fuels my urge to kill her. Suddenly one of his men come forth and attack me, swinging his sword towards my chest, but before anyone could react, I grab the sword and crush it in my grasp. The blade shatters as he steps back, fear coating his vision, I can taste it, feel it, smell it.

Funny how when your facing a monster, they fear you more.

"Forgive my daughter, prince Drake, this won't happen again, I promise." Her father says as tears start to roll down her cheeks, but I feel so empty inside, no emotions at all, why do I feel like this? Before I can think further, I feel a warm hand press on my exposed chest and I look down to see Addison looking up at me with soft eyes. She shakes her head, signalling to me that she doesn't want Mileena dead and I nod.

My body calms down at her hot breath on me and I fight back the urge to kiss her right now. My sword disperses, coming back into me and Mileena starts to calm down slightly. I step forward to her father and he pulls on a stoic facial expression.

"You wouldn't mind if my team and I could stay the night, right?" I question and he nods curtly. He extends a hand to me, and I glance down at it, looking back up at him. I wouldn't want to come off as a no mannered little bitch so I shake his hand and he smiles.

"My name is Arthur Conan by the way, just thought you should know." He says and I nod. "Well, where do you suppose we stay?" I ask and he looks around.

"In one of our Inn's or Hotel Cabins we have for any guests who stop by our village, make yourself at home." He says and I step back, rejoining with my team.

"Is he just going to act like you didn't have a blade to his daughter?" Jake says and I sigh, "He wouldn't risk his life if it meant dying today." I respond and I feel a presence behind me, so I turn around to see Mileena's small figure gazing up at me.

"I'm sure you don't know where our Inn's are so why don't I give you a tour?" She offers and I think for a moment, "Go ahead." I say, gesturing with my hand and she obliges, moving forward infront of me, walking past a crowd of people that are staring at us.

"They'll stop staring, eventually, it's just how this village is." Mileena says and I hum. She stop outside a tall and wide wooden building, and she sign outside reads: Verder Hotel.

Verder? Must be the name of this village. Suddenly Mileena turns around and looks at me and Addison, the guys go inside to unpack our stuff and get booked in. She looks guilty for some reason, almost shameful.

"I just uh, wanted to say s-sorry for the asshole act earlier, have to keep up reputation infront of the people. Mileena, the daughter of the chief, the girl who can get any guy, the beauty of these lands. I thought I was just going to add to my reputation if I made people think I make Drake join me in my bed tonight since I prefer to be a virgin who pretends to have experience than be a whore." She says and avoids my gaze, looking down.

"So this whole time, that act was just to gain attention? You weren't trying to fuck him?" Addison says, and I can sense the tinge of anger coming off her voice and Mileena's cheeks flush red at Addison's words, and I can faintly hear Mileena's thoughts ringing in my ears.

"Who said I wouldn't fuck him?"

Her thoughts make me internally sigh and she begins to speak, aloud this time.

"Well, I wouldn't on the first night, but if we started talking, then went on a few dates, then I don't know, I'd see where it leads." Mileena says with a sly smile, and if I couldn't hear what she's thinking, I'd probably believe her, she's a good liar.

"Too bad that'll never happen." Addison says, and I chuckle, "We'd best be on our way, thank you so much for the guide, Mileena." She says again with a sarcastic smile.

Mileena glares at her and walks away slowly, "Goodnight, Drake." She says, blowing me a kiss with a small wave, turning around the corner.

Addison looks like her blood is boiling but she just shrugs her shoulders and looks at me. I gesture with my head for us to go inside and she agrees with her eyes, she looks tired from today's events. We go inside and we ask the women at a desk where our room.

"Your friends came here and booked for 6 rooms but we currently only have 5, so they said it's fine and that you'll two would share a room, I'm guessing you'll are a couple?" She questions and I smile, looking over to Addison, who hides her embarrassment.

"It's complicated." I say and the elderly lady smiles, giving us our room number and we walk down the hall way to room 77. I unlock the door and Addison enters, closing the door behind me. 

This shirt on me is practically useless, so fuck it. I end up tearing it off me as I close the blinds, and I turn around to see a flustered Addison, and I wonder what's on her mind. I discard the torn fabric to the floor and I approach her slowly and she looks up at me. "What's on your mind?" I ask and she goes rigid.

"Nothing." She says softly and I furrow my brows. "Don't lie to me." I say and her eyes drop from mine to my lips, down to my chest and back up to my eyes.

"D-Do you like that girl? Mileena?" She questions and oh god she looks so cute when she's jealous, the way her lips quiver, how her eyes look so innocent yet so filled with desire, I love it.

"What makes you think that?" I ask, closing the gap between us, our bodies barely an inch away, her scent engulfing me, that strawberry scent will never get old.

"Just, she's so pretty and confident, and it gets on my fucking nerves that she tries to allure you. Is she attractive to you? Be honest, please." Addison asks me and I sigh.

"She is attractive," I start and Addison pouts, looking down, "But I've seen better, for example—" I place my finger under her chin, gently lifting her head up. Her eyes meet mine again, those eyes that are capable of hypnotizing my entire body and mind. "—You." I say and her eyes light up like a little girl and a wide smile pulls onto her face.

"Thank you." She says with glowing red cheeks and I kiss her forehead, making her cheeks shine even more. "What do you want to do now?" I ask and she bites her lip, her eyes scanning me seductively.

"I'm tired of being shy and always straying away from my attraction to you, I'ma be straightforward with this. I want you to fuck me until the sun rises." She says and I can see the confidence in her eyes, she's trying her best.

I smirk, grabbing her waist, pulling her in for a kiss. She slowly moves her lips against mine, her hands trailing up my stomach until they reach my shoulders, the feeling making me feel chills. I pull away for a moment and I look into those misty purple eyes of hers, now dark with desire.

The combination of emotions inside me right now is far from what I'd expect from kissing a girl, but she's no normal girl. I would've disregarded every single girl in the world but with her, there's a bigger plan at work here, I want her, all of her.

I press my lips to hers again, our kiss meeting in a more hungry and rushed motion, as opposed to the soft one before. Her breathing picks up, becoming erratic and I can feel the fall and rise of her chest against mine, her body humming with pleasure as I hoist her up around my waist, pressing her up against a wall.

I squeeze her soft, thick thighs and the desire to have my head between them rips through me like a wildfire. Her hand playing with my hair and the other going down between us only adds the fuel to my raging desire. My mouth finds her neck and hot gasps leave her lips and I feel my pants tighten around my crotch, my cock staining against the material.

Fuck I've never wanted someone so damn badly before, the demonic power inside me growing with each second.

"Take your clothes off."

To Be Continued...