Chapter 11 | Unleashing The Darkness

"Take me where the angel's are, and let me die in peace."

Where The Angels Are - Kado

___________________

Drake's POV:

I gasp for air, breathing heavily as I roll onto my stomach, getting up onto my one knee. I raise my head, realizing I'm in the dark recesses of my mind, the place where I met that demon in the cage, why am I here again? I stand up and I feel a presence behind me, quickly turning around to see the cage right in front of me, with the luminous demon looking down at me, it's eyes searing with a neon purple glow.

"So you've returned?" The demon asks me, his voice rough and cold, ringing in my head like a siren.

"I didn't come here by choice, seems like your the one who's always bringing me here," I say, stepping close to the cage, placing my hand on its bars, I don't feel any hostility when I'm around this demon, he feels like an old friend yet I only just met him.

"Correct, this place is the extension of your mind, an infinite void filled with the deep tranquility of silence, everything there yet not there." He says as he crouches down on a knee, coming to eye level with me, feeling his hot breath up against my body.

I get a good look at him now, the upper half of his face is covered by a helmet of armor, his mouth filled with serrated teeth, his body cloaked in a robe of shadows, covering all of his figure, but I can see from where he stood, his taller than any normal demon, what is he? "Who are you?" I ask and he smirks, sliding his long, chiseled claws against the cage bars, sparks igniting.

"Sadly, I'll have to keep that a secret for now, little human, but all will be revealed in time." He says and it makes me wonder about what his plan is, but I brush it off and ask another question.

"What are you?" I ask and he scoffs, "Isn't it obvious? I'm a Demon Lord, the first one to ever exist actually." I stagger over my words, the first Demon Lord? In my mind? What the actual fuck is going on.

"This doesn't make sense, what is going on? Why are you even here?" I ask, feeling light-headed all of this, taking a seat by the cage.

The Demon Lord laughs out, his laugh booming throughout the entire place, sitting down as well. "Questions, questions, questions, the real question is, will you unleash the darkness?" He says and I feel myself become slow and sluggish, lowering myself to lie down, closing my eyes as I fade away into silence.

•••

I open my eyes ever so slightly, staring out through my lashes, seeing light shining through a window and something pressed onto my stomach, I shift slightly and look down, seeing I'm lying down on a couch with Addison resting her head on me, asleep, she's probably been worried sick since I passed out, probably because that Demon Lord overloaded me with his power.

I sit up and it nudges her, making her stir in her sleep, she opens her eyes and looks at me shocked. She thrusts herself on top of me, squeezing me like her life depends on it, "You fucking passed out again, seeing you like that made me feel empty." She says in a strained voice, she's probably been crying relentlessly, the idea making my heart break.

I turn my body so my back is resting against the back of the couch, pulling Addison closer to me, her body flush up against mine, her face in the crook of my neck, her breath hot on my skin, making my body shiver.

I place my hand around her waist, my other hand gently rubbing her thigh to soothe her, "It'll be alright Addison, I won't die, it's not my time yet." I say and she pulls her head up slightly, looking at me intently, her violet eyes darting to my lips.

"I can't stop thinking about you, about losing you, I just met you and I can't seem to let you out my life, I'm connected to you, Drake." She says, placing her hands on either side of my neck, pulling her hips forward onto my bulge, feeling her body shiver with intensity as she feels how hard I am underneath her.

"I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon, life is on my side, so your fears are unnecessary now," I say in a low tone, her eyes lighting up slightly, feeling her push down further on me, the heat pulsating through us is unimaginable, our bodies aching for one another. Our noses touch, and I feel her breath on my lips, I can't take it anymore. I press my lips to her, raising my hand and wrapping it around her neck and applying pressure, hearing a moan escape her lips.

She kisses back, massaging her fingers through my hair, exchanging our tongues in a slow, passionate motion, tasting every inch of her like we have all the time in the world. She rocks her hips on my throbbing erection, a grunt sounding in my chest, making the kiss become more desperate, devouring the passion between us, laying down on my back as she rides me on top, pushing her hands up my shirt, feeling every edge and ridge of my body. I pull away for a moment, going to kiss her neck and shoulder, sucking on the sensitive skin, making a moan escape her lips making me shake slightly.

"We should focus, I'd end up losing control," I say to her, looking at me with seductive eyes, but for a moment I wonder where we are, coming back to the reality of the situation.

"Addison," I say sitting up, looking at her with a confused face. "Where are we?" I ask her and she smiles slightly, "Let me show you." She says as she gets off of me, allowing me to stand up, she holds my hand and leads me outside, to which the sun shines down brightly, piercing into my eyes.

I blink a few times before regaining vision and realizing I'm on another farm, but it's way larger, and the trees surround this place in a circle, like a shield, my eyes scan every corner of this place and I see the guy's busy in the fields.

I turn my head slightly to see a very happy Addison, a smile wide on her face, captivating my heart, her hand perfectly fitting into mine.

Looks like all's well, for now.

To be Continued...

______________________

Stories progressing nicely, and that demon Lord that's within Drake's mind, you'll get to know more about him soon, just stay tuned.

- Legends Trilogy ;)