Chapter 15 | Within The Silence

"I've been walking this earth long enough, that death's a gift."

Nothing Is Lost - The Weekend

___________________

Addison's POV:

I turn the shower on and warm streams of water come spewing out, landing on the tiled floor within the shower, splashing out slightly. I close the glass shower door, walking over to the mirror, looking at myself. My hair is laying messily along my shoulders, twirling my fingers through the charcoal strands, thinking about a certain raven-haired boy. My finger comes down slowly along my cheek, tracing along my skin, until I place it upon my bottom lip. I drag my nails across my lip, parting them slightly at the thought of him. I subconsciously suck my finger, an unholy thought lingering in my mind, not even realizing my body is creating the thought.

Drake's dark, stormy grey eyes looking down at me with lustful intent, my body shivering at his gaze, dropping to my knees as he starts to unbuckle his Jeans, a devilish smirk on his lips.

My hands travel down my body, feeling every inch like he did, but it's nothing compared to him, my fingers not giving the igniting pleasure like his do, my body beginning to yearn for more.

I raise my hands slowly, pulling his Jeans down to his ankles, my breath hitching at the sight of his hard erection pressed up against his boxers, my eyes watching him pleadingly and he nods, giving me confirmation, knowing exactly what I want, what I desire. My fingers slowly trace the waist band of his boxers, my mind racing a mile a minute, until I--

I gasp at the sudden realization of what I've been thinking, lost in the haze of that fucking dirty fantasy, realizing the mirror has steamed up from the hot shower.

"I'm losing my fucking mind over him."

I take a breath, undress, and get inside the shower. Hot streams blast down my body, making me instantly relax, the tension oozing out of me slowly, releasing some built-up frustration.

Frustration? Wait, why am I frustrated? I ask myself but I don't have a clear answer, but I decide to brush it off. I grab the shampoo and pour some in my hand, massaging my hair with it before washing it out, and putting conditioner in afterwards.

I rest my back against the wall, sliding down onto the shower chair? Shower stool? I don't know what to call this thing, but it's basically like a tiled seat built into the shower wall for someone to sit on, probably so they can wash their legs or something. My hair sticks to my damp skin as the water hits my upper thighs, making my skin turn red at the constant contact. I spread them so the water doesn't hit my thighs so intensely and I gasp at the sudden feeling, the hot water hitting my clit directly, making me throw my head back out of pleasure, the sensation feeling like whenever he touches me. My breathing picks up and despite myself, my mind wanders off again, fantasizing about Drake coming into this shower right now and putting those fingers to work, the thought making me outstandingly horny.

I slowly start to massage my clit, rubbing circles along my throbbing heat, the water even adding more pleasure. I can't stop myself now, I need to, I've never touched myself before, for anyone or for any reason, but here I am, losing myself in the fantasy of Drake choking me with his hard fucking cock, making a needy moan escape my lips. I part my lips and push both fingers inside my mouth, sucking them hard as I make sure they reach the back of my throat. My gagging starts to begin as I feel tears spill from my eyes, but I can't stop, my other hand still massaging my pussy as I choke on my own fingers, spit spilling out my lips, falling between my breasts perfectly.