Chapter 8 | The Voice

"The day bleeds into nightfall, and your not here to get me through it all, I let my guard down."

Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi

_______________________

Drake's POV:

Do you hear that? The silence, the tranquilent silence, but, it's still so noisy. The voices, the voices, no, The Voice.

One singular voice, speaking, talking, ranting, constantly whispering in it's deep, demonic tone, reciting the same word, over and over.

Destroy, destroy, destroy.
Consume, consume, consume.
Devour, devour, devour.
Kill them all, kill them all, kill them all.

I can't escape this voice, it's like I'm trapped, trapped in a dark room. I look around, my body completely still, looking down, seeing that I'm standing on a bed of water, this water is a dark Grey, an ashey black, continuing on for miles and miles, beyond my sight.

What is this place?

Suddenly, I'm able to move, and my body jerks forward, finally releasing from the storm grip of whatever was holding me in place.

The voice starts to get louder, and I can pick up where it's coming from, behind me.

I turn around, and in the far distance, is a tall black cage, with a large, dark figure inside it. I slowly begin to walk towards it, feeling my heart beat rise, and my breaths become raspy and quick, and what felt like a long walk turned into two steps, what just happened? It seems like the rules of time and space have no control over here, it's a boundless realm.

The voice is absolutely close now, loud, in my ear, right infront of me. I stare up at the cage and the dark silhouette of whatever is inside it, long horns visible.

Without warning, my vision becomes blurry, and I stumble, faltering towards the ground, falling to my knees. The core of the voice now staring down at me, a wild, violet aura surrounds the cage, leaking out like poisen. The sight is bone chilling, my eyes begin to blur and I loose vision, and the voice begins to recite the same sentence, again and again.

Drake, get up. Wake up, Drake. Drake, wake up. Drake, get up! Drake, wake up!

The demonic voice says multiple times and I feel my body starting to become lighter and I can see clearly again and suddenly, the demonic voice switches to a loud, female voice, a familiar voice, Addison.

"Drake, wake up, please Drake, get up!"

My eyes widen and I sit up quickly, my chest heaving up and down, my hand reaching forward, like I'm trying to grab something, trying to grab onto the voice? Everything around me is floating expect Addison, rocks, blankets, wood and suddenly they all drop down.

I breath heavily and I feel my side, my face, everywhere that the werewolf attacked me. I then turn my head to Addison, distress and worry masking her face, tears dripping from her eyes, all the way down her cheeks. A smile strikes onto her face and she lunges into me, wrapping her arms around my neck, her legs on either side, she's straddling me, my crotch grinding right in between her thighs.

"Woah, are you okay? What happened?" I ask her as I put my hand on the small of her back, and the other is resting behind her head. "I thought I had lost you." She says, her tone sounded so strained and broken, as I can feel her tears dribbling down my back.

She pulls back slightly, so that her head is resting in the crook of my neck, breathing in my scent, relief washing over her face. "Why would you lose me? I'm here aren't I?" I say with a smile, lighting up the mood.

"You've been unconscious for so long, almost a whole day, we all thought you were going to die, I thought you were going to die."

She says in a rapsy voice, making my heart ache, for some reason, an overwhelming amount of sadness and guilt filling me, it's like I can feel her emotions, her pain, her anxiety, her stress, and now she's coming all undone in my arms. Are all these emotions for me?

"I'm fine, princess, don't worry, It's over now." I say and I press a kiss to her forehead, her cheeks turning a deep shade of red, and I give a cocky grin. She sit's up now and I take the time to admire the relieved look in her eyes, she's feeling better now. I raise my finger and wipe the last remaining tear away, and it slowly feels like something is pulling us closer. I look down at her pink lips and her tongue slowly licks them, a desperate look in her eye, making me instantly hard underneath her, and she let's out a soft moan, as my buldge grinds against her, I can smell the lethal attraction in the air.

My hands slowly slide around her waist, cupping her ass in my hands, squeezing posseively, and her body rattles with excitement and desire. We both slowly start to lean in, her arms still around my neck, our lips barely an inch away from each other, our noses brushing. The sweet scent of lavender, fills my nose, her smell driving me over the edge. We move forward to connect our lips, but we're suddenly interrupted by a loud shout.

"Addison?! What happened?! We felt tremors and suddenly a massive wave of violet aura flew past us and froze us in place, we. . ."

Dan starts to stutter over his words once he realizes the scene unraveling in front of him, Addison grinding on my lap, our lips so close to touching, my body begging for a taste of her, you guys fucking came at the wrong time!

Addison swiftly rises up off of me and takes a few steps back, she covers her face to hide the hot blush, embarrassment overwhelming her. To be honest, I'm just really horny right now, I don't give a fuck about what the guys think, hear or see, I need Addison now, only her, no-

"-No girl can touch us, only Her."

My heart quickens once I hear that dark voice again, it emphasized the her, it's talking about Addison, it only wants her to touch us and it looks like she heard it to, because she stares at me with dead eyes, fear masking her face.

What the fuck is going on? Am I losing my mind, is this voice apart of my imagination? No, Addison can hear it to, it's not just me but honestly, this voice is chilling, but it's familiar. Well, the energy I feel is familiar, it's almost like an old friend, but it also reminds me of the voice that spoke the day my mother was killed.

I think it's a demon...

To Be Continued...

_____________________

So far I'm enjoying the progress of the story, but we're no where near the end, Shadow Of Knight is just the beginning of all of this, follow me, and you won't regret anything :)

- 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑦