Chapter 12 | Trouble

"My head under water, I'm drowning, drowning in my sins."

Drowning In My Sins - Tano

______________________

Addison's POV:

Watching as Drake's face turns to me questioningly, I know he has something to ask, he furrows his brows and licks his lips before speaking, the action making my fingers twitch slightly, realizing I had just kissed him on the couch, my whole body flush up against his, feeling his hard erection between my thighs, his groans as I rode him, fuck, that made me so horny.

"Why are we here? More importantly, how?" He asks and before I can speak, Seraph turns the corner and approaches us. Seraph is a farmer demon that found us after Drake had collapsed, we were hostile at first but realized he only wanted to help us. Drake steps back out of instinct and for a second I sense that demonic aura, shooting a spark throughout my whole body, making my heart sink.

I place my hand on Drake's chest, making him turn to me, "It's safe Drake, he's not here to hurt us." I say and Drake looks towards Seraph, believing me yet he still seems cautious, that demonic aura calming down. I take a breath of relief, not wanting him to lose control again, I gesture my hand towards Seraph.

"Drake, this is Seraph, his a farmer demon who helped us after the fight with the Golem, y'know that giant rock monster," I say and Drake eyes him up, before walking over to him and extending his hand, offering a handshake.

"Thank you, Seraph, for helping my friends, and my. . ." Drake turns his head to me, not sure what to call me.

". . .For helping Addison, I appreciate it." He says and Seraph shakes his hand with a smile.

"Well it's the least I could do, that Golem was going to destroy my barn, most of my animals ran away and came here, so no need to worry about the damage," Seraph says and lets go of Drake's hand, and I approach Drake from behind, our fingers touching slightly.

"So, are you two a couple?" Seraph asks and my face heats up, probably looking red, I shake my head quickly and I speak up. "No, no! We're not a couple, I mean if you want to call us that, it's okay, but we're not dating." I say and Seraph looks confused, making Drake sigh.

"We're not a couple, not yet," Drake says and my head practically spins around to look at him. "Not yet?" I ask, and he smirks, turning around, making me pout, the sun beginning to set, making an orange glow spread across the land in bright rays. He walks inside and I follow after him, calling the guys in for dinner that I made shortly after we arrived. We take a seat at the table, Drake sitting at my side, our knees touching.

The guys sit differently opposite of us, leaving Seraph in the corner. He puts plates in front of us, takes the pot of mutton stew I made, and spreads it across our plates with a large spoon. He sits down and starts to eat, we join in as well, and I begin to hear hums of pleasure around the table, well what can I say? I am a master cook.

"So Drake, what brings you to this side of Alose?" Seraph asks and Drake looks up from his plate of food, his mouth full which makes me giggle. He swallows down his food and takes a breath.

"My friends and I came from a kingdom not too far from here, we were ordered by our prince to find any human survivors around Alose's and bring them back to the kingdom," Drake says and I notice he lied, he probably doesn't trust Seraph to let him know his the prince.

"The prince sent a lovely lady like Addison with you? Doesn't seem like the right choice though, in a world of demons, angels shouldn't exist." Seraph says as he places his hand on mine in a friendly gesture, I smile, but suddenly I feel a stinging shiver flow through my body when I sense a demonic aura surge throughout the forest.

Seraph pulls his hand away so fast, his eyes focused on Drake next to me.

I look over at Drake with wide eyes, his jaw is tense, biceps bulging out of his shirt, and a venomous look in his eyes. The aura flickers like a light switch around him, making my breathing heavy. He gets up with immense force, making his chair fly back and he leaves the room, walking outside, followed by a dark cloud of pure demonic energy, I look at Seraph and I notice how his body is shaking, but he remains still, almost like his frozen out of fear, can he sense Drake's aura? I stand up and chase after Drake, finding him outside pacing up and down on the porch, the aura pulsating off of him rapidly, the floor where he stands is cracking under the weight of his energy. I quickly rush over to him, and place my hand on his chest, stopping him from walking, trying to keep him still.

"Drake, what happened?" I ask and his eyes darken, the grey shifting into an endless black making me yelp slightly. Drake grabs my waist and pins me to the wall, his hands moving up and down my body slowly, making my entire body shiver under his touch, his lips touching my neck, pressing hot kisses against my sensitive skin, feeling like fire ignites wherever his lips touch, the sensation making me wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in closer. His hands cup my ass, lifting me into his arms, holding me against the wall, continuing to kiss my neck. Feeling him squeeze my ass causes me to moan under my breath, my inner thighs becoming soaked with wetness for him. His touching me like I belong to him, like I'm his possession, like it'll be the last time he ever does, the roughness only turning me on even more.

"Drake, more," I say his name with a gasp from him biting my neck, licking over the the tender spot with his tongue, our bodies flush up against each other, my fingers gliding through his raven hair. He stops for a moment and pulls back, looking me in the eyes, his dark stare making my stomach twist into knots, imagining how he'd look at me the same way as he fucks me into submission.

"I couldn't control myself when Seraph touched you, that fucking darkness just took over me again, I wanted to break things, tear Seraph limb by limb, and now all I want is to tear these clothes off your body," Drake says in a deep, husky tone, his words making my heart beat increase, my body subconsciously squeezing my thighs together, trying at least to feel something, my clit burning at this point for some release.

Fuck, I'm in trouble.

To Be Continued...