Chapter 4 | Love?

"I only call you when it's half past."

The Hills - The weekend

____________________

Drake's POV:

This girl, there's something about her, something that draws me to her, something spiritual. Her body makes me feel a desire I never knew I had, her charcoal black Jean's cling to her toned thighs like a second skin, her black bra visible through the cuts of the maroon vest she's wearing, that fit snugly around her large, prominent breasts that make my mouth water. I've seen enough girls in my life time to know that she does some form of training, because not only is her body strong, but curvy and full in all the right places.

My chest burns a little, despite myself, greedily taking her in, from the tip of her high pony tail, all the way down to her bare feet. Her waist is small and sleek, in contrast to her wide hips, and just below that, the fabric of her Jean's grip so tight on her cunt, making the shape of a V, oh my fucking God, I can only imagine how tight she'd be around my cock, she's probably still a virgin, pure and untouched.

I chew on my bottom lip as she walks pass me, going outside the cave, and even though I'm against it, my eye's immediately dart to her ass, there's not enough words to describe it's form, it's perfection, it's not small, definitely not, and it isn't hideously humongous, it's perfectly sized, a fucking fat ass.

I know already if I fucked her in a standing missionary, we'd make very loud back shots, the thought making my cock twitch.

I grip the bridge of my nose and breath slowly, trying to gain focus so my cock doesn't get hard while I'm around this girl, I wouldn't be able to hide the bulge. After some much needed thinking, I follow after her, she sits down on a log in the sun. She turns to me and her cheeks are rosey red, but when I look down further, I see how her thighs are pushed up from the way she's sitting, making them look extra juicy. It'll be a fucking lie if I said I'm not attracted to Addison, she's like a sinful desire at this point, and if she ever went on her knees for me, I'll become a sinner for eternity.

Her dark black hair, is highlighted by the partial bit of sunlight that peaks through the grey clouds, just as it reflects off her shining sapphire eyes, a blue that resembles a clear sky, to bad the sky ain't clear today.

"It's been so long since the sun shone down upon Alose, I really needed this." Addison says, and a dirty joke plays on my mind, "Why? Do you enjoy Vitamin D?" I emphasize the D and after a few seconds, her eyes go wide, and a cute giggle escapes her lips. "Ew, no! Why would I even want dick right now?" She says with a wide smile, her eyes filled with actual joy and admiration.

"I don't know, sometimes all a women needs is a man to take all her stress away, with the help of his tool, y'know?" I say, winking at her with a toothy grin and her cheeks turn a hot shade of red. "I don't need that, I can release my tension another way." She says, pushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear, which fell out while she was laughing. "Oh really?" I say, with curiosity, and her lips part slightly and she mumbles something.

"Well If it's your cock, then I guess I wouldn't mind." She says softly, averting her eyes from me, towards the sandy ground. I'm stunned by her words and as if on cue, I can feel my cock staring to rise, the sensational lust within me is burning for her, burning for her taste, burning for her touch.

"What did you just say?" I say, with a devilish grin and her she covers her mouth with her hand. "N-Nothing, I was just talking to myself, that's all." She says, shaking her head dismissively. I lean down slowly, right next to her ear, and I whisper something.

"I know what you said, princess, and whenever you feel like your ready, I'll be waiting for you to come show me how much stress you have." Her body visibly tenses at my words, her mouth forming an O shape, shock clear in her expression. After a few seconds, she shakes off the embarrassing face and speaks up.

"I-I, I will. T-Thank you, Drake." She says, with a stutter in her voice, her long nails digging into her thighs, her legs squeezed tightly together, I wonder why. I stand up straight and so does she, quickly actually, avoiding eye contact with me, her breaths getting heavier with each moment. I look up at the sky, and a large cloud is circling, almost covering the sun, a storm is on the way, and the guys aren't back yet, I should go look for them, but Addison is here, we might meet up with danger and I'll have to protect both of us.

"Addison." I say sternly, and she looks up at me, a innocent look in her sapphire eyes. "A storm is coming and the guys aren't back yet, I need to go look for them, your coming with me, but I need to know if you can fight." I say and a small smile appears on her face. "The question isn't whether I can fight or not, it's whether you can keep up with me?" She says, confidently, she's powerful, I can sense the depths of her aura, it's bright, like a raging fire, an inferno of flames that can consume forests.

"Good, let's get moving." I say as I jog inside, putting on a black shirt, and my armour plated suit, which covers my chest, neck, shoulders, forearms, legs and feet. I grab my long sword and put it in it's holster on my left hand side. I hand Addison a sword but she waves her hand dissmisvely, and I raise a brow. "It's alright Drake, I don't need one,  I have another trick up my sleeve." She says with a cocky smile and I chuckle, fuck this girl is cute, I can't wait to see her in action, if we do find conflict out there, I don't know.

We exit the cave and droplets of water fall from the sky, starting with a light drizzle, getting harder gradually, I feel the change in temperature and my breaths become heavy at the sudden cold weather, Addison is only wearing a vest and I can see she's freezing, so I take off my jacket and give it to her, she quickly grabs it and puts it on, looking much warmer now, a soft smile plastered on her face which makes my heart melt.

I've only known this girl for a few hours and I'm already falling for her, falling for her body, her smile, her scent and personality. One word burns at the tip of my tongue and I'm afraid to say it, I never thought I'd feel it again and I'm not sure even if it is that word, but...

Is this Love?

To Be Continued...