Chapter 13 | Deal

"Isn't it lovely, all alone?"

Lovely - Billie Eilish

__________________________

Drake's POV:

My body is tense up against Addison's, my hands holding her against the wall as I feel every inch of her perfectly formed body. Her thighs squeeze tightly around my waist, my cock literally bulging through my jeans, grinding up against her.

"I'm sorry." She mutters under her hot breath, her fingers tracing circles at the back of my neck, as they gently caress my hair, making my body relax slightly. "I won't let him touch me again." She spoke softly, her voice almost desperate, placing wet kisses down my neck. I pull away, looking deeply into her eyes that are filled with lust, the darkness in me subsiding as it starts to fade, hearing her words begin to calm me down.

I take a breath of relief, and so does she, meeting each other's gaze again. I lean in slightly, our noses touching, our lips about to connect but we get interrupted by Dan opening the door.

"Drake? You okay?" He asks and I back away from Addison, seeing her face become red with embarrassment, making me chuckle lowly. "I'm fine, let's go back inside," I say and I raise my hand to Addison, she smiles softly and takes it, walking with me inside, Dan closing the door behind us. We walk back into the living room and I see Seraph looking a little fragile, his body shivering slightly. He senses my presence and turns around, looking at me with cautious eyes. I take a step forward to him but he steps back, raising his hand to stop me.

"That energy you generated. . ."

He takes a few steps back, even further.

"N-No mortal creature could ever generate such devastating power, especially a human being. Your power scaled to the height of a demon lords, no, maybe even beyond one's, I've only ever felt the energy of a demon Lord once, so I'm not too sure, so, just what are you exactly?" He asks with a stutter.

"Human, hopefully, although I'm starting to ask myself the same question, recently I've started gaining supernatural abilities and senses, but I don't know where they're coming from," I say, obviously lying, that Demon Lord in my mind is the cause of this. Seraph remains suspicious, turning away from me, not choosing to further his questions.

"It's getting late, we should go to bed." He says and I internally agree, looking over at Addison, and seeing the tiredness wash over her face, all this stress must have exhausted her. I turn off the lantern and we go into our rooms, Seraph in his and us in the guest bedroom.

There's only one guest bedroom, so we have to share it, the camp is too far from here and night has covered the lands, it'll be far too dangerous for us to journey back there. We enter the room and I notice a small problem, there are only 5 beds, and one mattress on the floor, with no pillow or blanket.

I sigh, turning around to look at the boys. "Alright, Dan, Don, Jake, Tim, and Addison, you'll sleep on the beds, I'll take the mattress," I say and Addison furrows her brows, shaking her head.

"No, you should sleep on the bed, I can sleep on the mattress." She states and I cross my arms over my chest.

"This isn't a debate, Addison. Sleep on the bed, it's my way of saying thank you for calming me down." I say and I see a fire ignite within her eyes, making me smirk, taking her challenge.

"I refuse, you deserve to be comfortable, more than I do, you saved us." She says and I step forward, our eyes remaining on each other and I feel the guys become uncomfortable, it's probably awkward for them.

"We'll be in the living room, you two can handle whatever this is. . ." Don says as he and the guys leave, closing the door, and giving Addison and I privacy.

Addison clears her throat and speaks.

"Whatever you say, it's not going to make me-"

-I grab her waist and pull her into me, her body now pressed up against mine. Her hands grab onto my shirt and she looks up at me with pleading eyes, like she wants something from me. Her legs shake, and she becomes weak under my touch, making a cocky smirk come onto my face. I lean down and whisper in her ear, my breath hot against her skin, feeling the temperature rise in the room, my body becoming hot as well.

"I'll do whatever you desire and you can do whatever you want to me, if you promise to let me sleep on the mattress, and you can sleep on the bed." I state in a hushed tone, and I feel her tense at my words, "Whatever I want? You mean anything?" She asks, unsure if I'm serious.

"Anything." I say, kissing slowly up her neck, making her moan softly. "Deal." She obliges to my proposal, lifting herself up on her toes to kiss me. Her arms wrapping around my neck as the kiss deepens, our slow-burning passion turning into raw lust.

"Sit on the bed." She orders and I listen, walking to the bed with her in hand and I take a seat.

She climbs on top of me, her legs on either side of my lap, my hands cupping her ass, gripping tightly as she shivers with pleasure from my touch. She pulls me in for another kiss, our tongues swirling around one another, no space left between our bodies, it's like we're trying to get closer than close. I smirk against the kiss as I feel the heat between her thighs against my crotch, my bulge grinding against her sensitive spot, causing her to constantly whimper into our kiss. Her hands are sprawled against my chest, before they slide down to my lower half, resting just above my bulge.

"Can I take your shirt off?" She asks desperately but doesn't pull away from the kiss, her body desiring even more from me, not wanting to pull away in the slightest.

"Didn't I say anything?"

Her eyes light up at my words, and quickly places her hands underneath it and pulls it over my head, discarding it to the floor. She pushes against my chest with her hands, laying me flat on the bed, as she comes back down to kiss me, her clothed breasts pressed against my bare chest making me internally growl with desire, the dark energy beginning to grow inside me, becoming hungry. She rides me as she continues to kiss me with all her force, her lips never leaving mine, not even to breathe. My hands grab her ass, but it overflows, making my cock twitch against her, her eyes becoming dark and lustful.

I flip her over and hold her hands down, sucking on her neck roughly, leaving marks, making hushed moans leave her lips, trying to stay quiet, the aching desire to rip these clothes off her growing by each second.

"Drake, I need you inside me."

To Be Continued...