Chapter 22 | Desperate Moment

"Don't need a detector, I can see the lies."

Hot Now - Wiz Khalifa

___________________________

Addison's POV:

The ache between my legs is too powerful too ignore, the dangerous desire and hot lust flowing through my body clouds everything else in my mind. I want him. I need him. Everywhere.

"Please, don't stop." I don't even have to say anything else because his mouth is on mine again and I quickly begin to remove my clothes, is it finally happening? I've been waiting for this for so long. His hand moves from my chin to the back of my neck, pulling me in closer as we exchange our tongues, his taste nearly sending me over the edge.

His kiss itself is erratic, wild, consuming. No mercy, no hesitance. The feeling that surges within me is because of the way his kissing me, it's an ethereal feeling that I'd never let go of. Drake's skin is hot under my touch and his hips slowly start to grind against my core, the feeling of his bulge through his Jeans makes a gasp escape my lips.

"Do you feel how much I want you, princess?" Drake's voice is thick with lust and I can almost hear the demonic under tone beneath it. His hot breath fans my ear and it sends my mind whirling.

I can feel the cool air hitting my lower stomach as my vest starts to come off as I hastily try and and pull it off of me. My hands slide up his chest, to his hair and I tug on it lightly and a soft groan comes from him, something burns inside me and I need to hear more of that.

My head is cloudy, blocking off all unwanted thoughts by the pure lust and desire filling me right now, it's like I'm drunk off of him. My body wants one thing, and one thing only. Him.

As I manage to properly get my vest off of me, Drake's hands grip my thighs and spread them further apart, pushing himself deeper into me, the hard edges of his body pressing up the soft edges of mine, the mere feeling of him against me makes me feel the wetness pool between my thighs, I'm literally throbbing for him to be inside me.

Drake looks down at my chest and his hands find the clip behind my back of the black bra I'm wearing, and he instantly pulls it's off, discarding it on the floor. I see his eyes go way darker as he stares at my full breasts, and before I can even muster up a word, he places me on the bed and lowers his head to suck on my nipple.

He takes one in his mouth, and I suddenly forget how to breathe. My hands drop down from his hair to his neck and shoulders and I feel his tongue swirl around my peak, making my core burn hotter. He switches to the next one and the sight of him leaving my nipples pink and swollen makes a whimper escape my lips. I feel him push harder onto me, and the bulge in his Jeans have grown, it's rock solid, pressing deep into my core, the friction making my legs start to shake violently with pleasure.

"Fuck, please." The words leave my mouth before I can stop them and his eyes come up to mine. He lets go of my nipple and comes face to face with me. "I love hearing you beg me, angel." His voice is low and husky, but I can't even muster up a single word because his hand trails down my stomach, finding my heat. I take a sharp breath as his hand slowly traces circles around my core, my thighs clenching around his hand.

"Open your fucking legs." He demands and my body jerks at his dominant and aggressive tone, fuck, I love it. I obey him and open my legs, and a smirk forms on his face. He lowers down from my face, going all the way down my body until his head is between my thighs, the sight being a dream come true. He starts to rub me through the fabric and I grip onto the sheets at the movement.