Chapter 17 | Long Story Short

"500 shots, I got 500 rounds,
500 shots, I got 500 pounds."

500lbs - Lil Tecca

______________________

Drake's POV:

"I feel a deep connection to you, Shadow like I've known you for so long, yet we've only just met, like this moment was meant to happen, like it was destiny that came about," I say, feeling hazy.

"I do too, even though I wouldn't have any clue why this anomaly would occur, but it looks like it's us against this world, for now," Shadow spoke, and I extended my hand to him, balled into a fist.

"What are you doing?" He asks and I chuckle, "It's called a fist bump, do the same action as me and we meet our fists together." I say and he looks confused, his probably never done something like this in his life.

"And what is the purpose of this. . . Fist bump?" He asks.

"It's like a gesture between friends, signifying our friendship," I say and he nods, humming.

"Friendship you say? Well, I'm glad to make your acquaintance." He says as he raises his hand, pushing his fist into mine, and he smiles.

"Boom." I say as I make a noise and blast my hand away in a motion, confusing Shadow, "Don't worry about it." I say, waving away what I did.

"You should wake up." He says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Why?" I ask and he snickers.

"Just open your eyes and find out, you'll understand." He says and I nod.

"Until next time Shadow," I say, waving goodbye.

"Until next time, Drake."

°°°

I take a breath, slowly opening my eyes to the darkness of the room, moonlight peering through the curtains but I feel something pushed up against me, feeling my head resting on a soft pillow, unlike before. Suddenly, I feel a warm body adjust next to me, and a blanket covers most of me, making me look down and my eyes widen at the sight.

Addison's small frame rests next to me, her arm wrapped around my stomach, her entire body pressed up against me, feeling her soft thighs rubbing against my now-growing erection. I can feel the heat between her thighs against my skin, making me tense up, her head resting on my chest making her dark hair sprawl out against me. Her breathing is slow, and I snake my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me, breathing in her delicious scent. I'm not going to question why she's here, all I know is I'm enjoying it, thank fucking goodness Shadow woke me up.

I stroke my thumb against her cheek, lightly kissing her forehead, and when I pull away, I notice her eyes have opened, the moonlight reflecting off her purple irises, absolutely gorgeous. Suddenly her face turns red, and she quickly jolts off the mattress, covering her embarrassed face.

"I-I am sooooo fucking sorry, did I go too far? It's just you looked so cold and alone, so I brought my pillow and blanket to you, covered you up and I just couldn't resist laying down next to you, was I being too forceful? Was it too hot? This is so fucking embarrassing." She rambles on, avoiding eye contact with me as my eyes greedily do a once over on her perfectly formed body, my boxers clinging to her thighs and hips like a second skin, my shirt bunching up around her waist, probably from moving around in her sleep.

She frantically walks around slightly, fiddling with her fingers, which annoys the fuck out of me. I can't help but steal glances at her round ass, on perfect, most guys would pay a fortune and live an entire lifetime just to have gorgeous women wear their clothes, and I managed to accidentally get the hottest one.

"Say something." She says in a soft tone, looking down at the floor as she fiddles with her fingers. I stay quiet for a moment, before gesturing for her to come closer.

"Come here," I say slowly and she hesitantly obliges. I grab her hands, stopping her from fiddling with her fingers, the skin-on-skin contact igniting like a hot fire. "Stop doing that, it annoys me," I say and she nods slowly.

"Now, come lay back down, you didn't offend or upset me, Princess, so don't worry," I say and she swallows, her eyes lighting up slightly at my words.

She slowly lowers her body, slipping back under the covers with me, and lacing her arms around me. "C-Can I pick my l-leg up?" She stutters with her words, which is something I've noticed that she does when she's nervous or shy.

"Yes," I say and she quickly does so, lifting her leg over me, feeling her heat press up against me again, her thighs clenching over my erection, making my mind race. "You have no idea how hard you're making me, angel," I say and she gasps, looking down between our bodies, seeing the bulge in my boxers. She licks her lips before looking up at me, "C-Can I see it?" She asks, a desperate look on her face and I nod. She slowly slides her hand down my body, slipping her fingers into my boxers.

The inferno of heat between us is unimaginably good, a burning desire of temptation and lust that we can't control, our bodies are hungry for each other, and we need this.

She pulls it down and my hard cock pops out, standing strong, ready for service. Her mouth forms an O shape, and as I see her hands twitch with anticipation, she looks up at me for permission to touch it and I nod again.

She carefully wraps her hand around my length, the warmth from her hand making my cock twitch between her fingers. She slowly strokes it, feeling every single inch with her hand. She sits up and adjusts herself so she's facing me whilst rubbing my length. She lowers her head slightly, her eyes glancing at me, a bright fire of desire burning behind them, I know what she wants to do. "You don't have to, love," I say and she shakes her head, looking determined.

"I want to." She says in a lustful tone, and I can feel her hot breath against my length, so I nod in anticipation. She lowers her head, kissing the tip, and I grip the blanket in my hand, and it encourages her to do a small lick, wetting it. She opens her mouth wider and is about to start sucking when I hear a loud gasp from behind me and we both look quickly, seeing Don with the most horrified look on his face, seeing the scene unfold in front of him.

Imagine this, knowing for nearly 10 years that your best friend is cold-hearted towards women, and keeps to himself, and then you finally see him meet one that he likes. Then a few days later, you stumble upon them and she's about to suck his dick, what would you do?

Without warning he falls back, passing out, oh my god. I look down at Addison, her face just as shocked as mine, she glances at my erection in her hands and I smirk slightly. "There's always next time, angel, we just need to make sure he never got a concussion." I say and she laughs, "There better be a next time." She says and we both get up, the noise of Don falling probably stirred the guys, because they begin waking up.

"What happened?" Dan asks, as he yawns, stretching out.

Addison and I glance at each other, and an evil smirk pulls onto her face.

"It's a long story." She says and he sighs.

"Make it a long story short."

To Be Continued...