➩𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

Song: Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲❄︎❄︎❄︎

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲
❄︎❄︎❄︎

"AHHHHHHH!"

I've woken up in several different places and limb-breaking positions, however never have I woken up to a man- a big fucking man sleeping in my god damn sofa.

I shift, the uncomfortable feeling of something on my stomach bothers me. I lift my shirt seeing a patched bruise on my stomach. It's not too bad but it's uncomfortable as hell.

He startles and shoots up, looking around the room for the danger, not realizing that he is the fucking danger.

What the hell even happened yesterday? One minute I'm begging my best friend to call her attractive kidnapper and the next I'm in my bed with a very large, not fat but like- big, muscular like he could crush me with his fingertips, man that hardly fits in my sofa.

I turn on the lights, glinting my eyes then scream again.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"I'm not Valerio." He grumbles.

Oh.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I snap, I'm not gonna lie the man is attractive as hell but whatever happened last night is probably going to make him think I'm a deranged sociopath.

No answer is heard as he ignores my question, instead standing up and heading towards the kitchen. He opens the refrigerator and scans my groceries like he fucking lives here.

I quickly follow him, standing by the door frame as I watch him take out a few things.

"Getting comfy are we?" I spit, as I watch him by the dining table. I look to my side at the digital clock. 14:27. Jesus I slept for a long time.

My attention snaps back to the intruder in my apartment. "You need to leave. Now."

Again he stays quiet.

I gulp then look around the room for any kind of self defense. "Who are you?" I try.

No answer

"I'll call the cops." I blurt waving my phone at him as a threat. I realize a second later that I maybe shouldn't have threatened a big scary intruder in my home.

His head snaps to mine and I can feel the second his expression hardens and his eyes darken. Oops.

"Don't."