➩𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝

Song: Lost in the fire - The Weeknd𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨𖤓𖤓𖤓

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨
𖤓𖤓𖤓

I've fought a few of the most dangerous people on this planet.

And won every single time.

Either by a clean shot through the head.

A bomb that wipes out their entire bloodline.

Strangling them until their neck snaps and they fall helplessly to the ground.

I've never lost.

That was until a five foot nothing blonde hits me on the back of my head with the same fucking pan I used to make eggs this morning.

A fucking pan.

I wake up tied to a chair with several different kinds of ropes, I look down to see most of them aren't even actual ropes, except the part you tie with on a dressing gown, a few chargers, and a fucking bra strap around my hands.

Jesus

The crazy blonde sits across from me, typing something on her phone.

"Having fun?" I ask her, my voice raspy. I grimace at the sudden pain in my head, probably from the act of hers.

"A little." She smiles, not seeming bothered at all.

"You know that I can easily get out of this right?" I say, arching a brow at the poor excuse of restraint she put on me.

"We'll I'm sorry I don't carry rope on me like a fucking psycho, unlike you who probably has the premium pack of it or some shit." She grumbles.

"What was your plan here exactly?" I ask her.

She stays quiet for a few seconds, "kind of an in the moment thing, I don't really know. Could you just.. let me have this one and not break all my shit? Thank you."

I smirk. "Right. So what's next?"

"Uhm. Well I couldn't exactly carry you outside so I'm probably just going to call the cops.." she stands up and slowly backs away.

"Dial the number and I'll break these pretty little bra straps of yours in a second, Tesoro." I snap.

Not like the cops could do much anyway.

"That's.. aggressive. Alright then." She grabs her chair and puts it right infront of me, sitting down in on it. "Why are you here?" Her eyes narrow.

"Couldn't tell you." I relax into my chair.

"That's a lie, don't lie. I'll call the cops." She waves her phone at me.

"Am I really bothering you that much?"

She's silent.

"Yes."

Good.

"We'll you're just going to have to accept that, cause I'm not leaving, Tesoro." I say, then freeze when I see how it's not dark outside anymore. "How fucking hard did you hit me?"