➩𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦

Song: Sadderdaze - The Neighbourhood𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲𖤓𖤓𖤓

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲
𖤓𖤓𖤓

"You're going to hurt yourself"

"Shush."

"Lil-."

"I know what I'm do- Whoah!" My ankle slips to the side, making me loose balance and I fall from the ladder I once stood on.

Before I get to catch myself, or block my unexpected fall Enzo manages to step forward in time with expectations to catch me. I think he might have miscalculated the distance though because instead of actually catching me I fall right into him, making us both crash onto the ground.

If he was any other person, I wouldn't have minded falling onto them.

However this man is made of fucking steel

It honestly wouldn't have made any difference if I'd fallen onto the wooden floor.

"Ouch." I groan, pushing off of him and rolling a few feet away.

I look up at the roof, frowning at the unfinished work of hanging up led lights. Enzo gets up and walks over to me, looking up at the roof and then down at me on the floor. "I told you."

My arms fold over my chest and an annoyed expression forms on my face, "you distracted me."

"Yeah?" He cocks a brow, smirking a little.

Suddenly this position feels a little awkward, me laying on the floor on my back and him standing above me. "Yes." I say. "Now if you'd excuse me I have to finish this."

I stand back up, stretch out my ankle and make a move towards the ladder.

"Let me do it." He says, blocking my way to the ladder.

"We went over this." Well kind of, he kept insisting on doing it himself even if I told him I was fully capable of doing it several times.

I had to threaten him with that I'd hit him with a pan again to make him leave me alone.

"Let me do it and you can finish up your last few pages, yes?"

I've never thought about having LED lights, never had any, however I've been studying for 7 hours today. 7 hours. And I think I've gone insane.

My brain got so overwhelmed that I had to take a large step away and suddenly I exploded with energy. I barged into the living room, forgot the scary Italian was there so my plans of having a movie night died. Instead I paced around the living room, walking into the kitchen every now and then and rambled on about random shit for an hour.

He shut his laptop as I talked, sat in the sofa not looking bothered at all.

Listening to every word I said.

Eventually I decided I wanted LED lights, so there we were at night, him walking close behind me because he thought someone was going to jump out and axe murder me while walking to the store.