➩𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨

Song: Les - Childish Gambino 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲𖤓𖤓𖤓

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲
𖤓𖤓𖤓

"Wait- Slow down"

I jump onto the bed, my phone by my ear as I try to make out what Amara is screaming at me on the other side.

"It happened- We, I-" she stops herself.

I gasp, clutching onto my phone so I don't throw it against the wall.
"OH MY GOD DID YOU? NO FUCKING WAY AHHH!"

My feet move by themselves, practically flying out of the bed and jumping up and down in excitement.

"I know I know I know!!" Amaras voice is louder then normal, more excited. She's been different lately, happier then she was a few months ago. I love it.
"He's such a good kisser, better then I expected to be honest.."

A high pitched shriek leaves my mouth, however it comes out louder then anticipated and I slam my palm over my mouth so my neighbors don't think I'm dying.
I take a deep breathe "What was it like?! Tell me ev-"

I freeze when the door flies open, and the Italian slenderman bursts through the door.

With the same fucking gun I found in his bag a few days ago

I flinch, taking a few steps back. My palm can't contain my yelp of surprise, I mean can you blame me? He's fucking terrifying
"What the- what is wrong with you, you fucking psychopath!?"

He blinks, scanning the room like he's searching for a serial killer.

Just look in the mirror you fucking psycho.

When he doesn't find anything he tucks the weapon in his waistband, then his gaze switches to me. "Whats going on?"

I don't move, just stare at him with my mouth slightly open.  "Why the fuck would you barge in here with a gun!?"

He relaxes, apparently not bothered at all. "You screamed."

"So!?"

He doesn't say anything, just looks me up and down then shakes his head.

I shoo him away with a hand gesture, too shocked to actually tell him to. Without another word he backs up and leaves.
Just like that.

"...Anywayyyy"

𖤓𖤓𖤓

"Stop calling me that"

"Why? You keep calling me tesoro and I don't even know what that means." I cross my arms over my chest as I stare up at him.

A short mission to retrieve some chips from the cabinet turned into a 10 minute session of listening to the psycho grump around.

"What happened?" He asks, leaning against the doorframe into the kitchen.

"You really have to start giving me some more context I don't understand psychopathian" I rub my face with my hand, then reach to grab my well deserved chips.

"Why were you screaming?"

I bite my tongue, considering messing with him.

"We'll there's this really hot guy-"

"No." He speaks, pushing away from the door frame and taking a few steps towards me.

"you said you wanted to kno-" he cuts me off, grabbing my hand that isn't holding onto the chips and pulling me to him.
He plucks the chips bag from my hold, throwing it back onto the counter then collects both my wrists in a firm grip.

I grunt, and give him a dirty look. Whatever his obsession with grabbing me like a fucking dog on a leash is getting on my last nerve.
"Don't lie to me, tesoro"

"Or what?" I tempt, slightly arching a brow and leaning in closer

He chuckles, "Or I'll give you another reason to scream"

I still, frozen in the sight of his eyes then when his words have finally sunk in I gasp, practically flying out of his hold, turning around to grab my beloved chips before running into my room. "Nope, nope nope nope, fuck no"

I can't see him, but I know for a fact that hes probably doing that evil smirk of his.

Idiot.

I jump into my bed, laying my head in the pillow as I process the last couple of minutes. That's mainly what my life consumes of right now. Weird shit happening and then laying in bed as I process it.

"Or I'll give you another reason to scream"

Now that could mean two things.

As much as it shouldn't my mind is fixated on one of them, going through it like replaying a video that refuses to pause no matter how many times I click the button.

Neither can I help the burning ache in-between my thighs.

𖤓𖤓𖤓

Hi guys! Super short and basic chapter I'm sorry but I've really been short on time🥲

My schedule is completely filled and i'm really struggling to find some free time which is really messing with my writing😭

The next chapter will be longer and hopefully a little more exciting👀