➩𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥

Song: Good days - SZA𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 & 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨𖤓𖤓𖤓

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 & 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨
𖤓𖤓𖤓

"What makes you think I'd say yes?" I lock the door behind me as we walk back into my apartment.

"Why wouldn't you?" He asks

"well let me think" I turn to him, "I still don't know anything about you, you're creepy, you broke into my apartment.. oh and you're a full on psychopath. Anything you'd like to add?"

He smirks, "I can get you whatever you want for it."

I give him a dirty look, rolling my eyes. If he thinks he can bribe me into coming with him to a ball out of nowhere?

He's right

"I hate you." I mumble, hanging up my jacket and taking off my shoes. I hear his deep chuckle behind me in which I ignore because it's dangerously attractive.

But seriously why does it have to be going so well for Amara and her kidnapper while I'm trapped with a cocky, mean, annoying as hell mountain of a man who thinks he owns the world?

"I'll take you tomorrow" He speaks before I walk into my room, a proud smirk plastered loudly on his face.

Idiot

𖤓𖤓𖤓

"Next." He shakes his head, then takes a sip of his drink.

"But I like this one." I fold my arms, while looking back at him through the mirror

"Next." He says again, ignoring my obvious complaint.

We've been at the dress shop for an hour, an hour. There's no way it should be taking this long right? I've tried on at least 20 different dresses but not a single on has been the least bit flattering. This is the only one that hasn't been completely terrible but I guess I can agree that it's not particularly pretty.

I'm about to go back into the dressing room when the shop owner walks in, "Sorry to disturb you Mr, Hernandez but I found this dress I thought was out of stock and I think it would be a perfect fit for the lady, do you mind?" She smiles.

"No, no not at all." I say quickly, walking over to her to take the dress wrapped in plastic out of her hand. I don't spare Enzo a glance before going back into the changing room.

I hear them exchanging a couple words, none of which I can hear but the tone of Enzo's voice means he's probably completely uninterested.
Which I know because I've hardly seen any emotion on him for weeks.

My gaze locks on itself in the mirror, the dress is beautiful, its light purple with some kind of glitter, almost like diamonds decorating it. Of course it being a ball the dress is huge, it expands by my hips then flows slightly behind me. The feeling of wearing something that's probably worth more then your yearly rent isn't something you feel everyday. And I hate that he's the reason for it.