➩𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨𖤓𖤓𖤓

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨
𖤓𖤓𖤓

"What the fu-" Lily's words get whipped away when I grab ahold of her arm and hurry out of the room.

The sound of shooting covers the house, talented shooting as well. We're on the third floor, meaning that if this is an attack I have about 30 seconds to get Lily safe before it's too late.

I march into my room in the far corner of the hallway and despite Lily's efforts to get away from me, I push her inside. I see a frame of her confused face before turning around. "What the hell is going on? Hey! What are you doi-!"

I shut the door in her face, locking it. There's a war going on downstairs and the last thing I need is her distracting me.

She seems to be particularly good at that.

"Parla con me, Marino." I take out my radio from my pocket, and as I speak I reach for one of my guns sitting against my waist, then the other one strapped around my ankle.
(Talk to me, Marino.")

Not getting an answer makes me miss how the gunfire slowly dies down, that's until I walk into my living room to see the absolute last thing I would have expected.

Alejandro Garcia, the new Don of the Spanish mafia. Young, stupid, naive. You name it.

6 guards stand next to him, 3 on each side, all armed to the teeth. They're each pointing guns at my security. The ones that they aren't aiming at either lie dead, or are about to be.

"Alejandro, I have to say I'm impressed." I approach him with steady steps. Watching his irritation grow as I finish my sentence.
Another thing about Alejandro Garcia is that he hates getting made fun of, doesn't matter if it's sarcastic, false, true. He'd kill because of it.

"I mean 6 Spanish men armed as if it were world war managing to get into a house with 10 security guards. This must be important." His hands curl into fists and his eyes narrow as he stares at me with pure hatred.

He takes a deep breath, trying to collect himself before he speaks. "Tell us where Amara Willson is, or we'll blow every single person in here's head off. Starting with yours." His hand rises from his side, gripping onto a gun as if his life depended on it. It does.

A deep chuckle escapes me "It seems you've got the wrong twin. I have no knowledge of Amara's whereabouts and sadly neither does my brother." Finding her would be a piece of cake, but it's during times like this that not knowing could be safer. At least until we deal with their bullshit.

Alejandro cocks his gun at the same time as two of his men shoot two of mine, redirecting their aim towards me. "I don't think so, Hernandez."