➩𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨𖤓𖤓𖤓

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨
𖤓𖤓𖤓

"Wait what?" Lily answers after a moment and I almost hold my fucking breath trying to figure out whether her reaction is a good or a bad one.

My hand sneaks around her neck, tilting it closer to me before repeating my words. "Go out with me"

"That doesn't sound like a question." She blinks, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"It's not"

She stares at me, slowly shaking her head as she speaks, "wha- okay?"

"Good" I smirk, leading her confused self out of the room with a gentle hand on her back.

𖤓𖤓𖤓

Knowing her, I gave her a good two hours to get herself ready before leaving.
I didn't plan anything too fancy, just a normal dinner. Doing something big would stress her out too much, and I need her as calm as possible for what I have planned.

Lily's footsteps echo closer, drawing my attention away from my phone. My gaze swiftly snaps towards the staircase where her frame stands and I abruptly rise up from the sofa and approach her. Each eager step takes me closer to her, and I don't stop until I can wrap my hands around her waist and smell the scent of her perfume.

"Do I look okay?" She asks, looking down at her short black skirt and her white off the shoulder sweater.

"You're perfect." Lily looks up to meet my eyes with a gentle smile.

𖤓𖤓𖤓

We step into the restaurant and walk up to the host stand where we take our reservation and walk over to our table. I instinctively place my hand on her back, feeling the subtle tension in her muscles at the action.

As specifically requested, we get seated in the far back of the restaurant so that there wouldn't be too many people around to bother us.

"This place is amazing." Lily says as she sits down. "How'd you get reservations so fast?"

"I know the owner." I answered, Lily looks up from her menu slightly amused. "Of course you do"

A few minutes later the waitress approaches us, her hips sway dramatically and she flicks her hair over her shoulder before talking. "Good evening, can I get you anything to drink?"

"..I'll just have a cola, thank you." Lily says with a slight smile. I take the same thing since I'm driving.

"Okay, and would you like to order now or do you need a few more minutes?" She asks.