➩𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭

*this chapter will involve exhibitonism

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨
𖤓𖤓𖤓

I never necessarily enjoyed clubs. Too loud, too messy. Yet here I sit, in the VIP lounge of the most successful club in the country. My most successful club in the country.

"What about you, you set up a date yet?" A voice cuts in and I snap my attention towards Kai, one of the few men in this world I for some reason actually tolerate.

I blink, confused. "What?"

"A date. For your marriage this year?" He says as if it's common sense.

Fucking rules.

The mafia is strict when it comes to marriage, normally you should get married when you take over for your parents, otherwise you have another 5 years to find a wife, or one will be instantly arranged for you.

This is my last year.

I stand up, walking over to the side of the room where the wall is just a one way window watching over the club.

"Lorenzo?" I hear his voice behind me, but I'm too focused on watching the people below me to respond. I hear him again, however this time something in the crowd catches my attention.

Short white dress, tight, showing every curve of her body all the way up to the rhinestone covered straps. Her hair is done, long loose waves cover her back, moving along with her movements.

She switches partners, and all of a sudden the entire nights plans just changed.

𖤓𖤓𖤓

A hand slaps the back of my head, hard. "Dude, are you having a stroke or something?"

I rub the back of my head as I snap back into reality.  "No, what the fuck?"

"Never mind, you're as grumpy as usual" Kai rolls his eyes, walking back to his chair.

The question repeats, "So have you set a da-"

"I have to go." I cut him off, turning away from the window and walking past them.

"But you just got here" He says, but I don't have time to answer him before I've reached the door and left the room in a blink.

Thoughts come racing the moment I'm out, what the fuck is she doing here? Why? And why is she dancing with him?
The music blasts through my ears as I walk through the crowd, my attention fully set on finding her.