➩𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𖤓𖤓𖤓

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲
𖤓𖤓𖤓

The sound of a car door opening and shutting wakes me up. I shudder at the sudden noise then blink a few times, expecting to have to adjust to the bright light outside but I'm caught off guard when I'm met with complete darkness.
The ride from the grocery store to my apartment is about 10 minutes and considering that it was around 13:00 when we were there, it being dark outside makes no sense.

My eyes threaten to close and I let out a yawn as my head falls back onto the window, I'm honestly too tired to care right now.

The car door opens again, this time it being mine. I look up, my eyes met by the sight of Enzo reaching out to unbuckle my seatbelt then moving to help me out of the car.

"Shhh, it's okay, I got you." He reassures me as he picks me up and into the comfort of his arms.

"What time is it?.." I ask softly, snuggling my head into his chest.

"Almost 6"

My head shoots up to look at him, almost 6?! "Did you get lost for 5 hours or something?"

He chuckles slightly, pressing the button to my floor as we get into the elevator. "You fell asleep."

"So?" I mutter, watching as the numbers on the elevator change until we arrive at my floor.

"I didn't want to wake you up." It takes me a moment before I realize what he means, and I look up at him in shock when I do. "Wait wh-"

"you hungry?" He interrupts me, changing the subject as he unlocks my apartment door, with the key that he decided to get made for himself, and steps inside.

"I could eat." I answer, and with a nod he walks into my bedroom, setting me down onto my bed and pulling the covers over me. I look up at him amused.
"too fucking cold in here." He mutters, and I almost, almost laugh at his dramatics as he leaves the room.

My head falls onto the pillow with a sigh as my mind races once again, however it's different this time. A week ago my mind was fixed on planning how to either murder, or escape from the crazy man living in my apartment, but today? I can't think of anything worse than loosing him.

He must have poisoned my food or something.

My thoughts are interrupted a while later by a knock on the door and before I can say anything Enzo walks in with a plate in his hand and a glass in the other.

I watch him as he places it on my desk, "You know I'm not dying right? You don't have to serve me food in my room" I say, my words coming out with a breathy laugh.

He places the cutlery on the table, "Eat."

Mood killer