➩𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥

Song: After hours - The Weeknd 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲𖤓𖤓𖤓

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲
𖤓𖤓𖤓

It's like I've been kidnapped

I'm my own home

Homenapped

I don't fucking know.

"I have school soon, you know that right?" I tell him as I walk into the living room, a smoothie I recently made in my hand.

"Mhm." Is all I get? apparently something on his phone is more important right now.

"Great.." I pause for a second, maybe I can take advantage of his zoning out. "We'll i'm going to head out."

He doesn't seem fazed alone, just repeats the same thing, "Mhm."

A smirk creeps up on my face and just when I've put away my smoothie and am about to put my shoes on he wakes up. "Wait what. No."

I freeze. Fucks sake. "Yes."

"No."

"You said yes, not that I actually need your permission anyway."

"We'll then I'm coming with you." He says, then stands up to grab a sweater.

Oh hell no.

"What, why?"

"It's not safe."

I snort, "please, don't be so dramatic."

He takes a step closer, slowly the space in between us disappears. "And also so that you don't go running to the cops."

"Well I wasn't going to but now I just might" I snap, the irritation of this man growing more then ever.

"You won't, I'll make sure of that. Now if you're going anywhere you're either going with me or you're not going at all, yes?" He takes another step forward coming even closer to me.

"...No." I gulp, taking a hesitant back. His cologne creeps up my nose, sending a shiver down my spine.

"No?" He arches a brow. "I'm afraid you have no choice, tesoro"

"You're crazy." I spit, ignoring whatever nickname he just called me.

He doesn't say anything, only a small smirk is shown on his face.

"Fine, come with me then." I give in, turning around to continue putting my shoes on.

Irritation flows through me at the fact that I've been so careless of the fact that this man randomly decided to live with me or something. It doesn't matter that he's Valerios brother, I mean it kinda helps a little that he's not a total stranger but still-

We take the elevator down to the first floor then walk out of the building. When I take a left to start walking to the mall he grabs my arm,"what?"

"We're taking my car." He says, nodding towards the black and shiny sports car parked to the left.