➩𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲𖤓𖤓𖤓

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲
𖤓𖤓𖤓

"I think my back is broken" I whine as I walk slowly into the kitchen.

Yesterday is kind of a blur, I mean I remember going to the ball and all but most of the evening is just blank. The even weirder part? I woke up today in pjs and my makeup wiped off.

There's no way I could have done that being as drunk as I was.

Which means...

Enzo turns towards me, sipping a cup of coffee as he leans against the kitchen counter
"I highly doubt that, Tesoro"

I rub my eyes, then open the fridge to find something to eat. "That was probably the weirdest sleep of my life, the dreams I have? I don't even know because wha-" I take out some juice and am about to grab something to eat when all off a sudden I smell it.

Pancakes

"Hungry?" He smirks, serving a couple pancakes onto a plate.

"...Yes." I admit, closing the fridge and taking the plate he offers me, then spreading some Nutella on I have in my cupboard

I fill up a glass of juice then bring it and my plate to the table. Enzo takes out his computer, probably working as I eat.

My plan to figure out why he's decided to move in  here has gone down the drain ages go. I have my theories, most of them I now realize either don't make sense or are plain out psychotic. But to be honest having him here isn't even that bad anymore, I mean he's been buying all the groceries, paying the rent for some reason and found me a medicine specifically made for people struggling with adhd to help them concentrate.

I finish my pancakes, then stand up to put the plate in the dishwasher. As I'm starting up the machine I all of a sudden feel my stomach twist, and my throat tighten. That's when I realize that pancakes as breakfast maybe wasn't the best idea to eat first thing during a hangover.

My hand is slapped against my mouth and my legs move on their own, making a break to the bathroom.

Enzo's head shoots up as I run past him, I don't get to see his reaction but I can hear him get up and follow me a second later, probably realizing what's going on.

Luckily I get to the bathroom in time, I try keeping my hair away with one hand, the other one squeezing the side of the toilet.

Another thing I hate? Puking.

I only get to breathe for a second before I can feel the food come back up again, my hair falls forward again, and just when I think I'm going to throw up all over it I feel a pair of larger hands wrap around it, holding it up into a make shift pony tail.

He curses under his breathe, then taking action by stroking my back with his free hand, quietly praising me.

I shouldn't let it affect me. But it does, a lot.

"It's okay, Tesoro. Take a deep breathe for me" his hand leaves my back to flush the toilet and I can feel his concentration as he grabs a piece of paper, helping me wipe my mouth. It should be embarrassing, and to be honest I am a little humiliated but for some reason him being the one helping me kind of makes it a little better?

Wait what? No Lily stop.

He helps me onto my feet, guiding me to bed and tucks me in.

This side of him is different, I'm used to his cold, mean and annoying side so seeing him be so caring is a huge change.
The mattress dips behind me and his warm body closes in on me, he's not facing me though, he's laying on top of the covers, facing forward as he plays with my hair.

As I slowly drift into sleep which takes a surprisingly short time I hear him take a deep breathe then the mattress move again as he shifts his head towards me.

I stay silent, my breaths remaining silent to try and pretend that I'm sleeping.

"Next time.." He whispers, taking the bait of my fake sleep. Another deep breath follows and I don't even know if he's talking to himself or to me with hope that his words will come up in my dream.

"Next time I take you out I'll make sure you remember every minute of it"

𖤓𖤓𖤓