➩𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨𖤓𖤓𖤓

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨
𖤓𖤓𖤓

I rip open the cardboard box, then take out the object inside.

2 weeks it took, 2 fucking weeks.

I mean I guess I can understand why it took so long. Customized cameras the size of an apple can't be something people order everyday.

Lily would go insane if she found out, but it's for the best. Not just because the woman is unpredictable but work wise things have been a little more.. heated. The last thing I want is someone coming to pay her a little visit when I'm not here and me not knowing anything about it.

I make quick work to set up the cameras, placing one in the corner of the living room and one in the kitchen. Im obviously not putting any in her bedroom or bathroom, I'm not a total creep.

Just when I've thrown away any evidence of the cameras Lily walks into the room. My eyes land on her face then down to the flimsy attempt of wrapping a towel around her body.

"Where are you going?" She asks when she sees that my shoes are on.

"Work emergency. I'll be back in a couple hours." I say, grabbing my coat from the hanger and putting it on.

Lily's eyes lit up but she covers her excitement up  a second later. I'm no fool, I know she'd want to go out while I'm gone. Hence the cameras and the outside lock I'm putting on her door when I leave.

"Don't do anything stupid, yes?" I pick up my bag from the floor, but my eyes stay fixated on her.

She folds her arms over her body

She shouldn't have.

The action causes her breasts to squeeze together and the towel wrapped dangerously loose on her body threatens to fall. I have to physically restrain myself not to let it.

"Yeah yeah whatever, now shoo get out of here" she rolls her eyes, then walks back into her room. Before she closes the door I can see how she excitedly takes out her phone and dials a number.

I leave the apartment with a smirk.

Naughty girl..

𖤓𖤓𖤓

"Another attack, another. This is the third in 2 months. We won, but your men are seriously injured, 15% lost their lives and 5% can't come back to work."

I lean back in my chair, taking a deep breathe as I take in the news. "And what has been done about this? We never loose this many."

"Nothing Boss, nothing major can be done, not when you're not there. You're needed back in Italy. Whatever you're doing here will need to wait."

I take a second, going over my options. Valerio is the only one who knows the reason of why I'm actually here.

A certain blonde.