Yandere Tharja X Yandere Bad Ben Male Reader

(Y/N always suffered during his childhood, but once the Omnitrix attached into his wrist, he killed both his grandpa and his cousin. Over time, he unlocked the master control over his Omnitrix and sought to improve it. One day, he met a beautiful girl named Tharja, who would soon become his obsession. Unknowingly to him, she also became obsessed when she first laid her eyes on him. There was only one problem: Union Academy. After they heard about him, many heroes tried to hunt him down. None of them survived.)

(Y/N is currently seen as Four Arms, beating the crap out of Endeavor while laughing maniacally.)

Y/N: (laughs) YOU DISTURBED MY PEACE! AND NOW YOU ARE PAYING THE PRICE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Meanwhile, Tharja is seen brutalizing Team RWBY because Yang tried to flirt with Y/N, much to her anger.)

Tharja: NO ONE

Tharja: NO ONE. FLIRTS. WITH. MY. MAAAAAAAAN!

(She keeps brutalizing the four huntresses to bloody pulps.)

(Next day, Y/N is seen as Heatblast burning both Dekusquad and Bakusquad because Izuku tried to convince him to stop killing while Bakugo simply threw insults at him.)

Y/N: (smirks) Who are the weaklings now?

(Meanwhile, Tharja is seen torturing both Mineta and Issei for trying to flirt with her.)

Tharja: (glares) Let me tell you something! ONLY ONE MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH MY BODY! AND IT'S NOT YOU, PERVERTS!

(She keeps torturing the two perverts, and everyone watches in horror as the torture gets worse.)

(Weeks have passed, and both Union Heroes and League of Darkness got easily defeated by Y/N and Tharja, who then met again.)

Y/N: It looks like it's just us now, my dear.

Tharja: Indeed, darling. What should we do with the rest of the humans?

Y/N: Let them live. They will become our faithful servants from now on.

Tharja: (chuckles) I love the idea, darling.

Y/N: I know you do, baby.

(They then share a passionate kiss as they started ruling the world, enslaving the survivors. Anyone who tried to interrupt their peace would meet their demise at the couple's hands.)