Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human Turned Yandere Vampire Crossover Harem 2 🍋

(Y/N after "claiming" several girls, he married them, but felt like he needed more, which his wives are fine with because he treats each of them as equal.)

- New Prey 1: Winter Schnee, Weiss Schnee and Willow Schnee

(Y/N is currently seen in a "Milk Bar" as he is currently stalking a certain trio.)

Y/N: So this is where they work, huh? Well, I'm impressed by their choice of work. Can't blame them though... how else are such beautiful girls supposed to make a living?

(Then he sees them walking away from their current client, and decides to sit on the next table as the three approach him.)

Winter: Welcome to Schnee Milk Bar

Weiss: How can we help you, sir?

Y/N: Well, actually... I know how you can help me.

Willow: Well... (seductively) You just need to say it.

(Y/N then hypnotizes her, and asks them to guide him somewhere private in the bar as they do so. Y/N then starts sucking on Winter's breast while fingering both Weiss and Willow.)

Winter: (moans) Suck it harder, and you'll get your special milk.

Weiss/Willow: (moans) Your fingers feel so good.

(He keeps going until he sucks some milk from Winter, and then he does the same thing to Weiss, and finally to Willow, but he also has some sex with her as he cums inside of her three minutes later. After that, he bites them, turning them into vampires. He gives them the coordinates to his castle while he has some loose ends to cut.)

- New Prey 2: Sunset Shimmer

(After disposing of a certain prick, Y/N moves to a beach Canterlot (while using a parasol), where he sees a girl named Sunset Shimmer. He notices some boys harassing her and decides to use his speed to drag each of them away from her and beat them up one by one to death as he laughs maniacally.)

Y/N: This is what happens when you harass people, you jerks.

(He then goes to comfort Sunset.)

Y/N: Are you alright?