Yandere Perverted/Loyal/Caring Roon & M4 SOPMOD II X Depressed/Cheated M. Reader

(The moon hung low in the night sky, casting a dim, eerie glow over the city. Roon and M4 SOPMOD II stood in the shadows, their eyes fixed on the apartment building across the street. Their heart raced, and they couldn't suppress the excitement bubbling within them. Tonight, they would make their move. Inside that apartment, the object of their obsession, the one who had captured their heart with his sadness, sat alone in his dimly lit living room. His name was Y/N, a young man with a tragic past that had left him broken and depressed. Roon and M4 SOPMOD II had been watching him from afar for months, studying his every move, memorizing every detail. They had learned about his loneliness, his isolation, and his yearning for someone to care about him. Roon and M4 SOPMOD II were determined to be those persons, the ones who would fill the void in his heart. But they knew that they had to be careful, patient, and above all, loyal. They couldn't afford to scare him away. Roon and M4 SOPMOD II were yanderes, a term they had come across in one of her favorite anime shows. It described them perfectly—individuals who would go to any lengths to protect and possess the one they loved. But they weren't just yanderes; they were also perverted in their own way. Their fantasies often drifted into the realm of the taboo, but they kept them hidden, locked away in the depths of their mind.)

(Inside the apartment, Y/N sat on his couch, lost in his thoughts. His relationship had crumbled, leaving him feeling betrayed and empty. He couldn't trust anyone anymore, couldn't allow himself to be vulnerable. The pain of being cheated on had scarred him deeply. As he brooded, there was a knock at the door. He frowned, not expecting any visitors at this late hour. With caution, he approached the door and peered through the peephole. His heart skipped a beat when he saw some familiar faces.)

Y/N: (whispers) Roon? SOPMOD?

(He hesitantly opens the door.)

Y/N: What are you doing here?

Roon: (smiles) We couldn't stay away any longer, Y/N. We've watched you from afar for so long, and we can't bear to see you in pain.

Y/N: Come in.

(They enter his apartment and scan the room as they noticed the remnants of a shattered picture frame on the floor, a painful reminder of his past relationship. Without a word, they knelt down and began picking up the broken pieces. Y/N watched them in silence, a mixture of emotions swirling within him. He couldn't deny the comfort he felt in their presence, the way they seemed to understand his pain without him having to say a word; As Roon and M4 SOPMOD II cleaned up the mess, they couldn't help but steal glances at him. His disheveled hair, his weary eyes, and the vulnerability that radiated from him—it all drew them in like a moth to a flame. They knew they had to be careful, to earn his trust slowly.)

Y/N: Thank you, girls. I don't know what I would have done without you.

(They approach him and rub their crotches on his legs.)

M4 SOPMOD II: We'll always be here for you, Y/N. You don't have to go through this alone.

(Y/N had eventually accepted the two as they show him kindness and loyalty while being perverted.)

(Meanwhile the dead body of a woman is seen hanging on a post, courtesy of Roon and M4 SOPMOD II.)