Yandere Raiden Ei X Male Yae Miko

(Yuki Miko hails from the mystical Narukami Island, known for its deep connection to the Electro Archon and its reverence for the spirits of the land. He was chosen at a young age to serve as a Miko, a spiritual leader responsible for maintaining the island's harmony and balance. His best friend is none other than Raiden Shogun, also known as Ei. However, she had become obsessed towards Y/N to the point she killed every random woman who dared approach Yuki.)

(Yuki is seen guarding his shrine as he is suddenly approached by Raiden Ei, who sways her hips as she walks towards him.)

Raiden: Hi, Yuki-senpai

Yuki: Oh, hey your excellency. What's up?

Raiden: I would like you to meet me in my palace later. (whispers in his ear) I've got a nice surprise for you.

Yuki: (blushes and nods) Um... sure.

Raiden: Thank you so much! I'll see you later then! Keep up your good work.

Yuki: (bows) All for you, your excellency.

(Raiden walks away while swaying her hips, and then she turns to him and winks, making him blush.)

Raiden: (in mind) Hehehe... Yuki is so obedient... It's really hard to find a competent worker nowadays...

(Suddenly someone passes by her. It's Lumine, who is trying to search for her brother Aether. As the traveler approaches Yuki, she bows before him.)

Lumine: Excuse me...

Yuki: (turns to Lumine) How can I help you, ma'am?

Lumine: I need to find my brother. Do you know where he is?

Yuki: Last time I saw him, he was being dragged back to Mondstadt by Eula. I guess she wants some vengeance on him.

Lumine: I see... (bows) Thanks, Yuki.

(As she walks away, she is suddenly grabbed by Raiden and pinned against the wall.)

Raiden: (stern) You sneak little bitch! How dare you talk to Yuki!? You won't get away with this! I'm not losing my eternal lover to likes of you! I'll protect him from you, poisonous bitch!

(Raiden then kills Lumine in a brutal way before returning to her palace.)

- Timeskip brought by Chibi Raiden Shogun stalking Chibi Yuki Miko.

(Yuki is seen approaching Raiden's palace and knocks the door as it opens. He then is guided by Sara Kujou to Raiden's room before she leaves quickly. Yuki then knocks her room's door.)

Raiden: Get in!

(Yuki then gets in and closes the door. What he saw next, made him blush completely as his eyes widen by seeing Raiden wearing a bikini.)

Raiden: Do you like my surprise?

Yuki: You are beautiful as usual, your excellency.

Raiden: (hugs Yuki) I knew you would like it. Come on, let's head up to bed.

(They go to her bed and spend time together.)

(Meanwhile Lumine's dead body is seen in the oceans and some minutes later, a shark devours it.)