Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human Turned Yandere Vampire Crossover Harem 8 🍋

(Y/N is sitting on his throne as he doesn't know what his wives are planning to do. They found out today was his birthday, and felt bad for him because he never celebrated any of his borthdays due to having spent years alone before having them in his life. He didn't even care about his birthday anymore, but today things will change.)

(Raynare and Kuroka are seen along with Y/N's other wives.)

Raynare: That's the plan. Kuroka and I will kidnap some girls for Y/N to claim as his birthday presents.

Kuroka: Meanwhile, you distract him by having some really nice sex with him.

(The girls nod as they go to search for some girls.)

(Some minutes later, Grayfia is seen riding Y/N like a cowgirl as he moans in ecstasy.)

Y/N: Grayfia...

Grayfia: No need to say anything, my love

Grayfia: No need to say anything, my love. Just enjoy this, okay?

(She keeps riding him until he cums inside of her. Once she's done, Homura comes in a black bikini as she approaches him and licks his still hardened member.)

Homura: This is quite good

(She keeps licking while she rubs his member, and then she starts sucking while giving him a boobjob.)

Y/N: (moans) How did you get so good at that, Homura?

(Homura simply giggles as she keeps sucking on his member until he cums in her mouth. She swallows it all, and then she inserts his member into her vagina as she starts riding him.)

Homura: (moans) Your dick feels so good inside my wet pussy.

(She keeps on riding him until he cums inside of her.)

Homura: That was great, honey.

(A few hours later, Raynare and Kuroka are seen bringing two girls they found as they had already bitten their necks, turning them into vampires. As Y/N leaves his room, he sees the two girls with their preys.)

Raynare/Kuroka: SURPRISE!

Kuroka: (hugs Y/N) Happy Birthday, darling.

Y/N: How did you know today was my birthday?

Raynare: All you need to know is that we're gifting you with those two really sexy girls. They are Vanessa Enoteca and Eve.

Y/N: (hugs Kuroka and Raynare) Thank you, girls. You're the best.

Raynare/Kuroka: You're welcome, darling.

(Some minutes later, Y/N is seen having a threesome with Vanessa and Eve as the former rides his member and shakes her hips while the latter rubs her pussy on his face as he licks it.)

Vanessa: Who knew he was so big

Eve: And so good with his tongue

(Then they go rougher as Y/N keeps licking Eve, and Vanessa keeps riding his member. Some minutes later, they cum massively.) 

Vanessa/Eve: Happy birthday, honey.

(Y/N was totally happy to have wives who remember his birthday. Since then, he finally started to celebrate his birthdays, and lived happily ever after.)

(The End.)