Yandere Princess X Male Bio-Cyborg Bodyguard Reader (Lemon)

(In the opulent kingdom of Seraphia, a story unfolded that would blur the lines between obsession, protection, and love. At its center were Princess Isabella, a captivating and sheltered young royal, and a skilled male bio-cyborg bodyguard known simply as Y/N. He can control zombies and create biomass weapon on his body. He also has some mechanical part like left eyes and his liver due to his missions.)

(Y/N is currently guarding Isabella as they walk to the other kingdom.)

Y/N: I live to protect the princess, and I must not fail the mission.

(The princess looks at Y/N with a seductive smirk.)

Isabella: (in mind) Oh Y/N

Isabella: (in mind) Oh Y/N... so loyal... so obedient... maybe I could reward him after this.

(Suddenly some knights surround them and point their spears at them.)

Knight: In the name of Accord Federation, we demand Princess Isabella to surrender peacefully.

Isabella: I actually have a better idea... (smirks) Y/N?

Y/N: (bows) Yes ma'am...

(Y/N then transforms his arms into Biomass Blades, much to the knights' shock.)

Knights: AAAAAH!

(He then dashes at the knights and slashes each one of them, making them bleed. One of the knights tries to sneak up, only for the princess to grab his arm and break it.)

Isabella: (glares) What is the Accord Federation planning with my kingdom?

Knight: They want to expand their empire, and it's only possible for them with the next queen dead.

Isabella: (glares) So that's why, huh?

(Isabella rips off the knight's head as she hears his screams of pain and laughs maniacally.)

Isabella: THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE, ASSHOLES!

(She then turns to see Y/N controlling a horde of zombies to eat the rest of the knights alive.)

Y/N: What should we do now, mistress?

Isabella: For now, let's retreat. I'll declare war on the Accord Federation for what they tried to do to me.

Y/N: (bows) Understood.

(Y/N and Isabella returned to the kingdom, and thanks to the intel he collected during his fight, both of Isabella's parents decided to declare war on Accord Federation for trying to murder their daughter. Y/N then return to his room to fix himself and after he's done, he sees a letter.)

Meet me in my room, my loyal bodyguard.

-With Love, Princess Isabella 💋

(Y/N then goes to Isabella's room, where he sees her.)

Y/N: (nods) How can I help you, ma'am?

(She smiles and approaches Y/N.)

Isabella: I want to be with you, Y/N. Not like princess and bodyguard, but like soulmates. ❤️

(She then pulls him to her bed and pins him down before kissing him on the lips. His eyes widen as his manhood grows up. She separates from the kiss and notices his member hardened.)

Isabella: Looks like I switched your new "program" on. ❤️

(She unzips his pants, and then she removes her dress before proceeding to sit on his lap and shake her hips.)

Y/N: Princess...

Isabella: Call me Isabella from now on, darling.

(She then removes his underwear and gives him a blowjob for minutes until he cums, and she swallows his essence.)

Isabella: (giggles) Delicious. Now for the main course.

(She proceeds to insert his member into her vagina.)

Isabella: Here I come.

(As she inserts his member into her, she bounces and minute after minute, she does various positions, like reverse cowgirl or amazon position. Some hours later, they reach their limit.)

Y/N: Isabella... I'm about to cum.

Isabella: Me too, let's cum together.

(They cum massively and Isabella lies in his chest.)

Isabella: That... was... amazing... ❤️

Y/N: Yes, it was.

(They share a kiss, and some months later, Y/N singlehandedly defeated all of the Accord Federation, and was praised by the people of his kingdom. Isabella demanded her parents to let her marry him, and it was done. Now Y/N and Isabella will be together forever.)