Yandere Ochako Uraraka X Izuku Midoriya (AU)

A/N: In this AU, everyone is human.

(In Musutafu, everyone is seen minding their own business, except for two individuals. Inside a building, a psychologist named Izuku Midoriya is seen having a therapy session with his patient Ochako Uraraka.)

Izuku:  (concerned) How have you been since our last session?

Ochako: (hesitating) I've been...struggling, Doctor. The nightmares won't stop, and I can't seem to shake this feeling of emptiness.

Izuku: (gentle) It's normal to have setbacks, Ochako. Let's talk through it together.

(Ochako talks to Izuku about the continuous nightmares she had. She always comes to visit him for each therapy session.)

Ochako: (in mind) Izuku... if I could tell you how much I love you, maybe these nightmares would have ended...

(Some minutes later, Izuku is seen taking a sip of his coffee when he got suddenly approached by his friend Shoto Todoroki.)

Shoto: Hey there, Dr. Midoriya.

Izuku: Yo, Todoroki. What's up?

Shoto: Nothing much.

Izuku: And how is Momo?

Shoto: She's fine, and even my mother approved our marriage.

Izuku: Good to know.

Shoto: What about you? Still struck with that girl?

Izuku: Can't blame her though, her nightmares continue haunting her.

Shoto: And I thought I was the only one who suffered...

Izuku: It turns out all of us have a reason to suffer.

(Meanwhile Ochako is seen beating two girls to a pulp.)

Ochako: Izuku is mine! MINE! YOU HEAR ME?

(Next day, Ochako has another therapy session with Izuku, who isn't aware that she was hiding a syringe in her pocket.)

Izuku: So? How's it going?

(Ochako then explains what happened to her lately, and then the bell rings.)

Izuku: Oh no... my turn is over...

(As Izuku prepares to leave, Ochako pulls out the syringe and injects it on his neck, making him drowsy.)

Ochako: You've helped me so much... now it's my turn to help you.

(Ochako takes Izuku away, and none of them was heard of ever since.)