Yandere Kamen Rider Ryuga Male Reader X Yandere Loving Azur Lane Harem (Lemon)

(Y/N is one of the commanders of Azur Lane, but he holds a secret only his beloved shipgirls know. He is a Dark Rider known as Kamen Rider Ryuga, and uses his powers to kill anyone who touches his shipgirls, including the other commanders as he is always aware of their jealousy.)

Y/N: The girls and I were made for each other. No one will separate us, not even those perverts.

(The shipgirls had a certain obsession towards Y/N as well as they only loved him, mostly due to the fact he treated them as equals and they even helped Y/N to get rid of the other commanders who tried to touch them without their consent.)

Enterprise: Only Y/N has the right to be with us!

Akagi: And vice-versa!

(They laugh maniacally as they proceed to gut the other commanders alive.)

(Next day, Y/N is seen watching the news of some random commanders who were arrested breaking free from prison.)

Y/N: They broke free from their imprisonment, I see... well, they won't be alive for much longer. Hehehehe!

(Y/N then pulls out his Ryuga Deck and faces at the mirror as he points it, making a V-Buckle appear in his waist.)

Y/N: (chuckles) Henshin!

(Y/N becomes Kamen Rider Ryuga and goes to hunt down the random commanders. He easily finds them in a warehouse.)

Commander 1: Finally we're free from that prison.

Commander 2: Indeed, I hate working like I'm a peasant. 

Commander 3: Same, I hate those whores and their little toy. 

Commander 4: Me too, we will have our revenge on them.

????: Are you sure about that?

(The commanders turn to see Kamen Rider Ryuga.)

Ryuga: You could have avoided signing your own death warrant if you remained at prison

(Ryuga then pulls out a card from his deck, and inserts it on his visor.)

STRIKE VENT!

(Ryuga gets armed with his Dragclaw.)

Ryuga: (smirks) Who's first?

(The four commanders charge at Ryuga, who punches the first commander, and then kicks the second commander before shooting a fireball at him. He jumps off as he decides to try another card.)

SWORD VENT!

(Ryuga now arms himself with his Dragsaber and slashes the third and the fourth commanders.)

Ryuga: (scoffs) It wouldn't surprise me if the other inmates used YOU as their punching bags

(Ryuga then pulls out another card and inserts it on his visor.)

ADVENT!

(Dragblacker shows up and grabs the commanders as it gathers them.)

(Ryuga smirks as he prepares to finish the commanders off

(Ryuga smirks as he prepares to finish the commanders off.)

FINAL VENT!

(Dragblacker coils itself around Ryuga after the Rider jumps into the air and is about to reach the peak of his jump, then shoots a Drag Breath to launch him at the commanders in high speeds, destroying them.)

Ryuga: Nobody messes with the best!

????: Are you done, dear?

(Ryuga turns to see Taihou, Belfast, Alabama and Hood holding the heads of the random human girls.)

Ryuga: I am, and so are you, I see...

Taihou: We are the only ones who can simp for you, nobody else.

Ryuga: I guess you deserve a reward.

(Then they walk away as they leave the alleyway before the police arrives.)

- Timeskip brought by the police trying in vain to capture Kamen Rider Ryuga.

(Y/N is currently having a reverse gangbang fun with his girls. Enterprise is riding his member while he is licking Akagi. Taihou and Belfast rub their pussies on his hands and both Alabama and Hood rub theirs on his legs.)

Enterprise: (moans) That feels so good...

Akagi: (moans) Very good... I wish I could do this earlier...

Taihou: Let's enjoy it for as long as we can.

(They keep having fun for days, and basically nobody can separate Y/N and his shipgirls as they're made for each other.)