Yandere Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O Male Reader X Yandere Loving Crossover Harem (🍋)

A/N: Requested by ZetaRaiser, and the crossover involves Union Academy, Azur Lane, Taimanin and Genshin Impact

(Y/N is a student of Union Academy who was bullied a lot for not having superpowers, but thankfully he has some friends who are Team RWBY, Rias' Peerage (minus Issei), Sona's Peerage, Serafall, Yasaka, Team Hanzo, Crimson Squad, Team Gessen, The Shipgirls, The Taimanins and The Teyvat Warriors. However, his life would change forever as he met a certain prophet.)

Woz: Waga Maou.

Y/N: Huh?

Woz: You are the true demon king of the world, known as Kamen Rider Zi-O. There are currently 15 Showa Riders, Ichigo, Nigo, V3, Riderman, X, Amazon, Stronger, Skyrider, Super-1, ZX, Shin, J, ZO, Black & Black RX. Besides them, there are 20 Heisei Riders including you. They are Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, Double, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid, Build, and of course Zi-O. Finally, there are currently five Reiwa Riders: Zero-One, Saber, Revice, Geats and Gotchard.

(As Woz keeps explaining about the Kamen Riders, he also mentions something very important.)

Woz: You have become Ohma Zi-O in the future and wiped out anyone who opposed you. Geiz came from the future to kill you and Tsukuyomi wants to stop him from doing so.

(Y/N then realizes what must be done in order to prevent himself from becoming a tyrant who wiped out all life in the planet.)

-Timeskip brought by Woz following Y/N.

(Y/N started fighting as Kamen Rider Zi-O, and brought down several "heroes", knowing this, the Headmasters decided to work along with Swartz, leader of the Time Jackers to continue their reign of terror and destruction. Over time, Geiz started becoming friends with Y/N after hearing his true background. Knowing they joined forces, the Headmasters ordered their "Star Students" to destroy everything Y/N held dear. They did it by hurting both Geiz and the girls who cared about Y/N. Unfortunately for them, something snapped in him, and Swartz already expected that.)

Swartz: You Union are no longer useful to me

Ozpin: (shocked) What?

(Then Y/N prepares to transform into his true form.)

Y/N: (angry) HENSHIN!

SHUKUFUKU NO TOKI! SAIKŌ! SAIZEN! SAIDAI! SAIKYŌ Ō! OHMA ZI-O!

(Y/N becomes Ohma Zi-O, and everyone gets shocked as Swartz is about to leave, but Ozpin tries to attack him, only to be grabbed in the neck.)

Swartz: You just don't get it, don't you, Ozma? You and your kids outlived your usefulness at the moment my real archenemy awakened his true self.

Ozpin: We... had...