Yandere Obsessive And Loving M16A1 X Male Vigilante Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N is secretly M16A1's commander, and a vigilante known as the Chaos Reaper. In the rest of the world's eyes, he's a normal college student whose family was killed by a combined attack of terrorists and criminals. Now he rages a One Man War against Evil. He is so violent in his attacks, that most criminals fear him to the point of accepting their fates.)

C

C. Reaper: I am true vengeance. I am Chaos Reaper!

(One day, Y/N sees M16A1 about to be raped by a group of criminals.)

Y/N: Those damn bastards.

(Y/N becomes Chaos Reaper and kills the criminals before turning to M16A1.)

C. Reaper: You're safe now.

M16A1: Thanks, Chaos Reaper

(He then leaves as M16A1 starts having thoughts about him.)

M16A1: (in mind) He looks so cool. But somehow he looks familiar as well... Whoever he is, I'll get my hands on him someday.

(Days have passed, and Chaos Reaper has been destroying each criminal in the world until he was forced to fight a familiar foe.)

????: You

????: You. Remember me?

C. Reaper: (growls) The Scarred...

Scarred: Look who won the prize. Unfortunately for you, I'm not planning to give you that...

(The Scarred then reinforces his bones and starts beating Chaos Reaper.)

Scarred: I never forgot... (punches Y/N) I NEVER FORGOT WHAT YOU DID TO ME!

(The Scarred keeps beating Chaos Reaper.)

Scarred: You mutilated me to the point I became a living skeleton, and need THIS SHIT (points at his breathers) TO KEEP MYSELF ALIVE! (keeps beating Y/N) YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE DEAD! (takes off Y/N's mask) AND NOW YOU WILL BE JOINING YOUR DAMN FAMILY!

(Unbeknownst to them, M16A1 was watching the entire fight. And gets shocked by seeing who the Chaos Reaper is.)

M16A1: (shocked) Commander?

(Something inside of her snaps and she starts shooting the Scarred's breathers.)

M16A1: GRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Scarred: What the... (coughs) No...

(Y/N then rips off the breather, and breaks it.)

Scarred: (coughs) Curse... you...

(The Scarred dies due to not being able to breathe anymore. M16A1 then hugs Y/N.)

M16A1: Oh my darling, I should've known it was you.

(Then she presses her bosom on his chest and pins him down as she removes his pants.)

Y/N: What are you doing?

M16A1: I can't wait anymore, darling.

(She then gives him a handjob while kissing him on the lips to muffle his moans.)

M16A1: (muffled) Your moans must be exclusive to me.

(She jerks him off faster, and some seconds later, he cums in her hand.)

M16A1: Now for the main course, darling.

(She shoves her pussy on his member and starts moving roughly.)

Y/N: Goddamnit...

M16A1: Don't worry now, soon you'll see, you'll see how much I love you.

(She moves faster and Y/N cums inside of her.)

M16A1: Let's go home so we can continue?

Y/N: Sure.

(Then Y/N and M16A1 returned home where they resumed their love making.)