Yandere Epsilon/Delta/Alpha/Gamma/Beta/Zeta/Eta X Yuuki Male Reader (Part 6) 🍋

(Y/N is seen sleeping with his harem after a long night with girls. They wake up happily.)

Ren: (giggles) He was really good.

Fubuki: Incredible!

Mira: (smirks) Wonderful!

Varvara: Amazing.

(Then they see Y/N still sleeping.)

Ren: Ow... he's so cute when he's sleeping...

Prachi: Should we wake him up?

Ren: Nah... let him sleep. And besides, we need to return to our units.

Chiefs: (nod) Hai!

(As they leave, the Shadow Garden girls wake him up, and he finally opens his eyes.)

Y/N: Greetings, my beautiful ladies.

Epsilon: Morning, handsome.

(Then they go to take a shower.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N and the Shadow Garden are seen fighting Rairen and Jaku'un as Y/N is in his Zexal 2 Form.)

Rairen: Why won't you DIE!

Y/N: Zexal Fusion, false god! I've been saving it to when I would get to fight you

Y/N: Zexal Fusion, false god! I've been saving it to when I would get to fight you. But it seem you can't even hurt me at all.

(Jaku'un punches Y/N, who is unfazed.)

Y/N: What did I just say?

(Y/N then punches Jaku'un and prepares to finish the two Thunder Gods.)

Y/N: Time to end this!

(Y/N unleashes a powerful attack which destroys both of the Thunder Gods. He then turns to the Female Thunder Gods.)

Y/N: Your move, hot stuffs.

(They blush at Y/N's compliment and nod at each other.)

Goddesses: We forefit. We want to have children with you, Y/N.

S. Garden: (suspicious) Huh?

Shikoku: The only reason why we wanted to destroy humanity is to free our mother Izanami who was sealed millions of years ago.

(After hearing that, Y/N and the Shadow Garden go to see Izanami herself.)

Izanami: Who are you, human? What brings you here?

Y/N: I'm Y/N Wakura, successor of Cid Kageno.

(After a long talk, Y/N manages to convince Izanami to destroy humanity.)

Izanami: Okay, I won't destroy humanity... (smirks) darling.

Naruhime: So we can have Y/N as a husband.

Izanami: (nods) Yep.

Goddesses: (excited) YAY!

(The Thunder Goddesses are totally happy by having Y/N as their husband. Next day, the news were announced.)

Reporter: Breaking news, the Thunder Gods have decided to make peace with humanity. It looks like they're not a threat anymore.

(The Anti-Demon Corps are happy with this as this means they don't need to fight them anymore.)

(Later that night, Y/N is seen having fun with the Shadow Garden, the Thunder Goddesses, Haruno and the other members of Anti-Demon Corps.)

Naruhime: (moans) Come on... I wanted to be the dominant one...

Izanami: (moans) Just shut up and enjoy it... that feels so good...

Epsilon: (moans) Indeed.

Shushu: (moans) At last, we've become one, Y/N.

Haruno: (moans) Harder, Y/N. Pound my pussy harder. Make me bear your children.

(The orgy keeps going due to the aphrodisiac that was filling the room. Hours later, he cums inside each one of them, making them pregnant as a result.)

Girls: (pant) We love you, Y/N.

Y/N: (smiles) I love you too, girls.

(Years later, Y/N married his harem and had lots of kids. The girls grew incest feelings for their father and the boys attracted the attraction of milfs and other yandere girls. The shadow garden girls are filthy rich due to their knowledge that was given from Cid. They lived happily with their great husband.)