Yandere Mafia Boss X Male Bounty Hunter/Assassin Reader (Lemon)

(In the shadowy underworld of organized crime, where danger lurked around every corner, an unlikely connection would form between a ruthless female mafia boss and a skilled male bounty hunter/assassin. Their story would unfold in a web of intrigue, passion, and peril.)

(Elena Romano is the enigmatic and captivating mafia boss known for her cunning intellect and unmatched ruthlessness

(Elena Romano is the enigmatic and captivating mafia boss known for her cunning intellect and unmatched ruthlessness. Elena ruled her criminal empire with an iron fist, and her beauty concealed a dangerous allure that drew both allies and enemies into her web. She is currently keeping an eye on Y/N Mercer, a talented bounty hunter and assassin who lived in the shadows. His reputation for relentless pursuit and lethal precision made him a formidable figure in the criminal underworld. His motivations were shrouded in mystery, known only to himself.)

(Y/N is currently returning from his another successful job, when he heard his phone ring as he attends it.)

????: (intercom) You did a great job, Mr. Mercer. Your next target is Elena Romero. I offer you 15.000.000 dollars to eliminate her. You will find her in Rome, where she's planning to retrieve a valuable artifact. Proceed with caution.

Y/N: Roger.

(As Y/N prepares his gear for his job, he doesn't know that Elena herself was watching him as she licks her lips.)

Elena: So we're finally going to meet, my love.

(She chuckles as she starts to devise a plan to capture Y/N.)

-Timeskip brought by Elena devising a plan to capture Y/N.

(Y/N is seen currently at Rome, where he prepares to hunt Elena down, but he suddenly sees some dead bodies, and one of them belongs to his boss.)

Y/N: Boss?

????: Looking for someone?

(Y/N turns to see Elena smirking deviously as she holds another dead body.)

Y/N: You may have killed my boss... (draws his gun) But that won't stop me from gaining my reward!

Elena: (smirks) I'll be the one having a reward instead!

(Y/N and Elena charge at each other as they draw their knives and try to stab each other. She dodges Y/N's attack, and takes the opportunity to stab his arm.)

Y/N: Argh...

Elena: I'm not the mafia boss for nothing, my dear!

(Y/N then tries to shoot with his gun, but Elena is quicker and shoots his legs before knocking him out.)

Elena: Hmm, you're so cute... you'll be quite useful as my enforcer. I just need to make sure of that.

-Timeskip brought by Y/N and Elena aiming at each other.

(Y/N is seen in a bed with his arm and legs bandaged as Elena comes in. He wakes up and suddenly sees her in a lingerie.)

Elena: You woke up.

Y/N: (blushes) What do you want?

Elena: I already got it. You will soon become my enforcer.

Y/N: Like hell I will.

Elena: Ow, how cute of you to think you had a choice.

(She kisses him on the lips.)

Elena: Time to claim you.

(She inserts his member into her vagina and moans in pleasure while he groans.)

Elena: Ahhh, so good...

Y/N: Argh.

(She starts bouncing slowly as she moans, and then she kisses Y/N forcefully.)

Elena: Ahh, how do you like that?

Y/N: So tight...

Elena: All for you...

(She bounces harder and faster as her insides tighten even more, making Y/N's member reach its limit.)

Y/N: Damn it, I'm gonna...

Elena: Let's cum together!

(Then Y/N and Elena cum massively as she lies on his chest.)

Elena: That was amazing...

Y/N: I guess so...

Elena: I love you, Y/N.

Y/N: (gulps) I love you too, Elena.

(Elena smiles and kisses Y/N again.)

Elena: Shall we continue?

Y/N: Oh boy...

(She continued to rape Y/N until she got pregnant with his child. He eventually grew to like her and accepted to become her enforcer, using his lethal skills to eliminate her rivals and secure her grip on the criminal underworld.)