Y. Yuki-Onna S.C.P. X Male Delinquent Reader X Y. Nine Tails Fox C.F. (🍋)

(In the heart of an icy, prestigious academy, where frost and intrigue reigned, there was Yukimi, the enigmatic Yuki Onna and the Student Council President. Her ethereal beauty and cold demeanor made her an object of fascination and fear. She ruled with an iron fist, and those who dared cross her path often found themselves frozen in her icy gaze.)

Yukimi: Learn your place, idiots

(One day, amidst the chilly corridors, Yukimi's path collided with a delinquent named Y/N, who likes to fight, but he always uses his martial arts to protect other students from buillies.)

Y/N: (glares) You've been warned! If I catch you picking on these poor students again, things are gonna get ugly for you

Y/N: (glares) You've been warned! If I catch you picking on these poor students again, things are gonna get ugly for you. (grabs the Bully Gang's Leader in the collar) YOU HEAR ME?

(The bully nods in fear.)

Y/N: Good. (throws the bully down) And now BEAT IT!

(The bullies run in fear, and Yukimi found herself inexplicably drawn to Y/N's fiery determination.)

Yukimi: Disciplining him will be challenging... (smirks) and I like a challenge.

(As days turned into weeks, Yukimi's fascination with Y/N deepened into something more sinister - an obsession. She couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to him than met the eye, and she began to monitor his every move, her icy gaze never leaving him.)

Yukimi: Oh my darling, I shall never leave you.

(Yukimi's love for Y/N was possessive and chilling. She used her influence as the Student Council President to keep him close, often assigning him tasks that required his presence by her side. Her classmates watched in awe and fear as she claimed the delinquent as her own.)

Y/N: Since when has my freedom been taken away?

Yukimi: Since I decided to enter in your life, and you better get used to it. (kisses Y/N) Because I'm just getting started.

(Unbeknownst to Yukimi, Y/N had a childhood friend named Ayaka, a mysterious girl who had secretly harbored feelings for him for years. She was no ordinary girl; she was a Nine-Tails Fox spirit, and her obsession with Y/N ran deep.)

Ayaka: Oh, Y/N

Ayaka: Oh, Y/N. I miss you so much... I won't let anyone take you from me.

(Upon discovering Yukimi's growing obsession, Ayaka couldn't bear the thought of losing Y/N to the Yuki Onna. Her fox-like cunning led her to infiltrate the academy, disguised as a student. She watched Y/N from the shadows, ready to protect her beloved at any cost.)

Ayaka: Don't worry, my darling. I'll save you from that damn slut.

(As Yukimi's icy grip tightened around Y/N, Ayaka's presence became known. The school became a battleground for their affections, a chilling competition where secrets and desires collided.)

Yukimi: The cutie pie is mine!

Ayaka: NO! HE'S MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND! HE'S MINE!

(Then they decide to reveal their true forms as they glare at each other.)

Yukimi: Nine Tails Fox...

Ayaka: Yuki-Onna...

(They start fighting as Yukimi freezes Y/N to make sure he doesn't get himself involved. Anyone else who got involved in their fight ended up getting killed. Suddenly, they stop fighting.)

Yukimi: Damn, you're tough for sure...

Ayaka: You must really love him, eh?

Yukimi: More than anything.

(Then they smirk at each other before turning to Y/N with lustful smiles. She breaks the ice, only to pun him down as she freezes both his arms and legs.)

Yukimi: Now let the fun begin.

(Yukimi then unbuckles his pants and inserts his member into her vagina as she starts bouncing. Ayaka removes her panties and sits on his face.)

Ayaka: Come on, Y/N. Smell my bum.

(Having no other choice, Y/N smells her butt as Yukimi bounces harder and faster.)

Yukimi: (moans) I never thought I would need such a good dick in my pussy.

(Y/N then starts licking Ayaka's ass.)

Ayaka: (moans) Y/N... my pussy too... lick it...

(Y/N then licks her pussy as Yukimi bounces harder and faster. Some minutes later, they're about to reach their climax as Y/N licks Ayaka faster.)

Yukimi: I'm going to...

Ayaka: I'm gonna cum too... (to Y/N) take my love juice.

(Then they climax together, and claim Y/N as theirs forever.)