Submissive Shota Male Reader x Yandere Prachi, Jenna and Varvara Part 1 (Lemon)

(Y/N is an orphaned shota who lost his family in a car accident, and had to live in an orphanage. One day, as he was about to die by the hands of a Shuuki, but then the 8th Unit members Prachi, Jenna and Varvara came to his rescue.)

Jenna: Are you alright?

Prachi: What are you doing here in such dangerous place?

Y/N: I was running from those shuuki who attacked the orphanage I lived in ever since I lost my parents in a car accident.

Varvara: Oh my god...

Jenna/Prachi: (hug Y/N) We're so sorry...

(Ever since they saved Y/N, they bonded with him as he started living with them and sees them as sisters, but what he doesn't know is that they see him as a lover.)

8th Unit: (in mind) Oh Y/N, we love you so much. You belong to us and us alone.

(He unlocked a power similar to Saitama, and once he was forced to go to a meeting, where Himari called him bad names, he punched her so hard that her bones broke.)

Himari: (scared) AAAAAAH! THAT MONSTER! TAKE HIM AWAY! TAKE HIM AWAY!

Shushu: (sighs) Oh my gosh, how dramatic. (glares at Himari) Look, it's YOU who started, so don't ever think we're going to help you, okay?

Kyouka: My apologies for her sudden behavior. Perhaps I could let you join the 7th Unit as my slave.

Y/N: Sorry, girl. But I won't join you. I already have a unit who treats me well.

Varvara: That's right. And what your friend did was unforgivable. You lost my respect, Kyouka Unzen. (to her teammates) Let's go, that's enough for today.

(They leave as all of the soldiers glare at Himari, who looks down in shame as she realizes what she did.)

(Days later, Himari sees Y/N and approaches him.)

Himari: Um... hey Y/N...

Y/N: (monotone) Hello, bitch.

Himari: (eyes widen) What the,,,? (in mind) Don't get ticked off, Himari. You see what happened back then. (still scared) I just want to say... I'm sorry...

Y/N: That's it?

Himari: Huh?

Y/N: Himari Azuma, you're the biggest fool I was unlucky to meet! I didn't even want to see you again. (Himari gets shocked) You give the Anti-Demon Corps a bad name! If I got one dollar for your lack of intelligence, I would become rich in weeks. By the way, I heard they're offering a job in a pet shop, to serve as a newspaper.

(Hearing this made Himari cry as she runs away. Once she goes to the forest, Prach, Jenna and Varvara ambush and kill her in cold blood as they laugh maniacally.)

(Later at night, Y/N is seen laying in the bed as he licks Jenna's vagina while Prachi rides his member.)

Jenna: (moans) Yes, Y/N-kun... lick me...

Prachi: (moans) So hard... so hot... and it feels so good...

(Varvara rubs herself on his left hand.)

Varvara: I can't wait to have you taste me, Y/N.

(Their fun last for hours until they cum massively.)