Yandere Female Thunder Gods X Betrayed Yuuki Male Reader: Part 2 (Lemon)

(Six years after the incident, the former Anti-Demon Corps members were judged as the judge decides to give the sentence.)

Judge: The jury gave the verdict. The ones who believed at Y/N Wakura's innocence are declared innocent, and therefore they are free. As for the rest, you're sentenced for life in prison without any right for a parole.

(The ones who believed in Y/N were relieved while the traitors' eyes widen as they are declared guilty of their crime.)

(Some moments later, Y/N's friends were seen discussing what to do next since they're jobless. But a new announcement has been made by the government.)

Governor: And so, gentlemen... I had taken my decision. I'll open a new Anti-Demon Corps, and unlike the old one, they will make sure no other mistake will be made like the one who almost caused the apocalypse.

(Y/N's friends were happy for regaining their work, but they wonder what to do about Y/N.)

(Meanwhile in the prison, the ones who betrayed Y/N got mad and crazy about what happened.)

Himari: I can't believe this is happening to us.

Ren: I know, right. I was once known as the only answer for the Earth, and now I'm ruined...

(Ren's anger prompts her to punch the cell out of frustration.)

Ren: We'll have our REVENGE!

Traitors: YEAH!

(As Ren starts a prison break, the news are broadcasted some moments later.)

Reporter: Breaking News, Ren Yamashiro and the members of the old Anti-Demon Corps, who unfairly tried to execute Y/N Wakura had broken free from prison. Nobody knows what will happen next. And the question is, who will defend us now?

(Everyone gets afraid as they think she will want to control the world. As for Y/N's friends, they took their decision.)

Y/N's Friends: We'll do what we can protect the world.

(Cut to Y/N, he is seen in a training room as he improves his skills, and Naruhime keeps up with him as his fighting skills were greater than ever. After the training, Naruhime couldn't help but to blush as she sees his new appearance.)

Naruhime: Wow

Naruhime: Wow... you not only improved yourself, but you got more attractive...

 you not only improved yourself, but you got more attractive