Male Super Hero Reader x Yandere Starlight & Yandere Queen Maeve (Lemon)

(Y/N L/N is a speedster superhero known as Godspeed, who used his powers to save people from either villains or fake heroes like The Seven. What he didn't know is that two of the female members of the group started taking an interest on him.)

(In a peaceful town, Y/N is seen walking through the streets as he hears some screams. He quickly goes to find the source of the screen as he sees Homelander holding a woman down.)

Y/N: He never learns, I see...

(Y/N then clicks the ring and it launches his uniform as he quickly wears it and dashes at Homelander and punches him, making him back away.)

Godspeed: You and your fellow fakers never learn!

(Godspeed starts beating Homelander as the woman tries to leave, but the other members of The Seven show up.)

Godspeed: (glares at Homelander) I'll finish you later. I gotta take down your friends!

(Godspeed dashes and punches each of The Seven, and also slapped both Queen Maeve and Starlight's butts, making them blush.)

Stormfront: (gets up) I thought you knew better than slapping women's butts.

Godspeed: I only do it to those I find attractive. The others, I simply kick them!

(As Queen Maeve and Starlight hear that, they look at each other and smirk deviously as Godspeed resumes beating Stormfront, The Deep, Black Noir and A-Train.)

Godspeed: (to A-Train) That's why I am the true speedster.

(As Godspeed prepares to beat Homelander once more, his communicator beeps.)

Billy: The woman is safe now. That's enough for today. (sighs) My only regret was not being there to see that motherfucker being beaten.

Godspeed: Remind me to buy a camera later. (turns to Homelander) Lucky you!

(Godspeed leaves as both Starlight and Queen Maeve nod in agreement and secretly follow him. As Godspeed goes to another alleyway far from the battlefield, he reverts back to Y/N.)

Y/N: I guess I'm getting out of shape. Nothing some time on academy and a good diet won't solve.

(Unknowingly to him, Starlight and Queen Maeve have followed him and now they know his identity.)

Starlight: Who knew he was really handsome

Q. Maeve: (licks her lips) He's quite sexy, much better than those pricks who we unfortunately have as teammates.

Starlight: Should we get rid of them?

Q. Maeve: Did you really have to ask?

(They go to "reunite" with their teammates as they overhear their plan.)

Homelander: That's the plan. Stormfront, A-Train and The Deep will attack him in a three-way combination. Leave him helpless, and once you three have him on his knees, I'll rip his head off his shoulders!

(Then they approach them.)

Starlight: Did we hear this right? We're going to kill him?

Homelander: You have a problem with that?

Q. Maeve: Yes, we do. And that's why...

Starlight/Maeve: You will die!

(The rest of the seven gets surprised as Homelander starts laughing.)

Homelander: You serious?

(In response, Queen Maeve beheads Homelander, shocking the other "heroes" even more. Then a montage of Starlight beating A-Train, Queen Maeve slashing The Deep and Black Noir, Starlight punching Stormfront's neck, Queen Maeve slashing both A-Train and Stormfront before slitting the latter's throat. Starlight breaks A-Train's legs before Queen Maeve rips off his head.)

Starlight: That's all of them!

Q. Maeve: Time to have our man!

-Timeskip brought by Godspeed beating Homelander to a pulp.

(Y/N is seen as Godspeed, patrolling the city when he suddenly saw some familiar dead bodies.)

Godspeed: How did Billy manage to beat them to death in so little time?

????: He didn't, we did!

(Godspeed turns to see Starlight and Queen Maeve.)

Starlight: And now we're going to claim you!

Godspeed: I wouldn't do this, but now it's time for you to... BEHOLD MY POWER!

(Godspeed decides to fight both Starlight and Queen Maeve with his full power, easily beating them like child's play.)

Godspeed: A shame such beautiful girls had to go down the path of darkness...

(Starlight then uses her powers to blind Godspeed, and then Queen Maeve knocks him out.)

Q. Maeve: Damn... he's really strong...

Starlight: I can't believe we survived this!

(Then the medics came to aid the three as they are taken to the hospital. Next day, Y/N is seen chained into a bed and somehow unable to use his powers.)

Y/N: What's wrong? Why can't I use my powers?

(Then Starlight and Queen Maeve come in as they giggle.)

Y/N: (glares) You...

Starlight: Calm down, big boy. We just want you.

Q. Maeve: When we heard you found us attractive, we fell in love with you.

Starlight: And that's not all. We also knew your true identity before those bastards who used to be our teammates planned to kill you.

Q. Maeve: So we had to kill them one by one.

(As they resume their explanation, they walk in circles around him as he can't help but stare at their butts. They notice that and smirk seductively.)

Starlight: But enough talk, let the fun begin.

(Then they rip off his clothes and start licking his erected member.)

Q. Maeve: It looks like you're really powerful, eh?

(They keep licking his member until Starlight decides to remove her panties, and Queen Maeve does the same. Starlight then inserts his member into her vagina while Queen Maeve has Y/N lick her. They keep going for minutes until they reach their limit and climax together.)

Starlight: That was pretty good.

Q. Maeve: You did well.

(Ever since Y/N was captured, he became a forced lover for Starlight and Queen Maeve.)