Yandere Yukong X Male Vidyadhara Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N is Bailu's student. Besides that, he is also Jing Yuan's drinking pal and Dan Heng/Imbibitor Lunae old friend. Unfortunately both of them got exiled. Y/N is now seen in a bar by himself.)

Y/N: Why did this have to happen? (to the waiter) One more please.

(The waiter gives him one more root beer as he starts drinking. Suddenly a woman approaches him.)

Yukong: Hello, cutie

Yukong: Hello, cutie. What brings you here?

Y/N: I'm here for drinks.

Yukong: Why? What happened?

Y/N: My best friends got exiled for unknown reasons.

Yukong: I see... (to the waiter) Two beers please.

(The waiter offers two root beers, and suddenly she sits close to Y/N while secretly putting a drug in one of the beers.)

Y/N: I'm planning to look for them once I recover from this.

(She then gives Y/N the root beer, and he drinks the beer as she whispers into his ear.)

Yukong: I'm afraid it won't be possible.

Y/N: (confused) What?

(Y/N then collapses into the ground as Yukong looks at him with a smirk.)

Yukong: I framed them for a crime they didn't commit, and then I killed them.

(Y/N tries to get up, but the drug makes effect, and he passes out.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen tied to a bed as Yukong is seen riding him like a cowgirl.)

Yukong: (moans) Ahhh... my love... (rides him harder) That feels so good...

(She keeps bouncing harder and faster, causing him to moan.)

Yukong: (smiles) Your moans are so cute.

(She keeps bouncing as she kisses Y/N on the lips, and they eventually cum as Yumeko cuddles on him.)

Yukong: Hmm... you're mine, all mine.

(Yukong kept raping Y/N until he learned to love her.)