Yandere Werewolf Male Commander Reader X Yandere Loving Azur Lane Harem (Lemon)

(Y/N is one of the commanders of Azur Lane, and also one of the responsibles for the death of some of the other commanders. The reason why is because he is a werewolf and gets completely obsessed with the shipgirls. He keeps his transformation a secret as he is afraid they might fear him and leave him.)

Y/N: I can't let them know I'm a werewolf... they might be afraid of me... leave me...

(What he doesn't know is that some of them already know his secret, and surprisingly instead of being afraid, they get even more lovely towards Y/N.)

Enterprise: Y/N is the one destined for us.

Bismarck: He needs us to comfort him. And we shall do so.

Akagi: But first... how about we take care of the ones who survived our Y/N's attack?

(Then they go to the command center and start slaughtering the commanders until they hear a howling.)

????: AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(The shipgirls turn to see Y/N.)

(The girls smile by seeing Y/N

(The girls smile by seeing Y/N.)

Enterprise: Oh, my darling Y/N.

Commander 1: Wait, so this monster... is Y/N?

Commander 2: Uh... guys?

(They see the shipgirls showing creepy smiles.)

Narrator: It was at this moment that he knew he fucked up.

Kaga: NOBODY INSULTS OUR Y/N!

(The shipgirls and Y/N slaughter each one of the commanders until none of them is left.)

Shipgirls: We love you so much, Y/N. You don't need to be afraid of us.

Y/N: (reverts back) Thanks girls. I was so scared you would leave me.

Bismarck: You gotta be kidding. I would rather take a swan dive and become shark food than leaving you.

(The shiogirls hug him, and some hours later, Y/N is seen having a threesome with Richelieu and Ulrich von Hutten as he licks Richelieu and Ulrich rides his member.)

Richelieu: (moans) Who knew werewolves could lick so well

Ulrich: And Y/N's cock is not bad either. I could ride him all day.

(She says as she bounces faster.)

Ulrich: And frankly, the other commanders got nothing on him. Their cocks are so tiny compared to his manly werewolf one.

Richelieu: (moans) Yes, keep licking me, Y/N.

(After twenty minutes, the three cum massively, and then other shipgirls join the fun. Y/N had 20 rounds of sex. Days later, they married and got a good life as they know what to do to anyone who dares disturb them.)