Yandere Loving Azur Lane/Girls' Frontline Harem X Betrayed Scorpion Male Reader

(Y/N L/N used a commander of Azur Kryuger (Azur Lane + Griffin & Kryuger), and earned the respect from everyone, except for his fellow commanders who got jealous of him, except fr Kryuger, who was in good terms with him. One day, they had enough and decided to take him to a false mission, in which they ambushed and killed him. Unbeknownst to them, this wasn't the end for Y/N L/N. Or was it?)

 Or was it?)

????: Y/N... is no longer... I am Scorpion. VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!

(Y/N L/N is now known as Scorpion, and he started killing not only sirens, but also corrupted commanders. But he wasn't the only one who did the latter. Kryuger found out about the treachery and exposed it to the shipgirls, promting them to personally execute most of them. Some of them managed to escape, only to see Scorpion himself. The spectre ninja launches his chain onto one of them and pulls him.)

Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!

(He then slams him, breaking each of his bones. Enterprise, Belfast and AR Team come in and shoot down seven of them. The last remaining commander is frightened of them all.)

Scorpion: Only one of you remains.

(Scorpion then removes his mask, showing a skull face, which frightens the commander, who yells in fear as he burns him alive, killing him. Both shipgirls and T-Dolls approach him.)

Enterprise: Commander Y/N? Is that you?

Scorpion: It's Scorpion now!

(Kalina comes in and hugs him.)

Kalina: We don't care. It's their fault you've become like this.

Bismarck: Yeah, they had it coming.

(Both shipgirls and T-Dolls hug him tightly and shower him with love. They had eventually found a way to remove the "curse" enforced on him with the help of a certain Thunder God. Y/N was accepted back to Azur Kryuger by Kryuger himself, much to the girls' delight because now they can finally be with the man they love.)

Girls: We love you, Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too, girls.

(Even though Y/N became a commander again, he somehow didn't forget about his time as Scorpion, implying that he might use that name again, not for vengeance, but for justice, which he eventually did by helping the girls against the sirens and Sangvis Ferri.)