Yandere Epsilon/Delta/Alpha/Gamma/Beta/Zeta/Eta X Yuuki Male Reader (Part 3)

(Y/N is currently dreaming as he sees the same person he saw in his previous dream. It's none other than the person mentioned by the Shadow Garden.)

Y/N: Hey, it's you. You're the one I saw in my previous dream. You must be the Cid guy they were talking about.

Cid: It looks like they knew exactly who to look for

Y/N: What are you talking about?

Cid: You, Y/N Wakura, are my successor. The successor of my power.

Y/N: Your... power?

Cid: I had been watching you from the beginning, and I can see you're really worthy.

Y/N: (in mind) Hmm... maybe I can stop what I dreamed back then from becoming reality.

Cid: (smirks) I will fuse with you so you won't be alone!

(Cid then does so, and once the fusion is complete, everything goes white.)

(Back to Reality)

(Y/N wakes up and sees the girls sleeping next to him. He carefully leaves the bed and goes to the mirror to see his new appearance. He gets surprised, but then he smirks.)

Y/N: Not bad

Y/N: Not bad... Hehe. Not bad at all.

Girls: (pout) MOU!

(Y/N then sees the girls hugging him.)

Y/N: I met him in my dream.

Epsilon: (confused) Who?

Y/N: Cid Kageno. Does that ring a bell?

(The girls get surprised.)

Y/N: He said I was his successor, and worthy of his power. Also, he was watching me from the beginning, and we even fused.

(The girls blush and have some thoughts.)

Delta: (in mind) Oh, I can't wait to have more fun with him...

Alpha: (in mind) I'm already planning to ask him in marriage.

(Next Day)

(In the Anti-Demon Corps Meeting, the chiefs and their teams get surprised by Y/N's new appearance.)

Y/N: I had a dream where I fused with my predecessor.

Chiefs: (blushing) Yeah, right...

(All of the girls (minus Shadow Garden/4th Unit) are seen blush as Y/N's voice makes them excited.)

Girls: (in mind) Oh my god, his voice is making me so wet...

Mira: (blushes madly) You look really stronger than last time, I see.

Jenna/Prachi: (shocked) Good thing you're the same good guy.

(They continue the meeting, but due to Y/N's new appearance, none of them was focused at all. As the meeting ends, Varvara approaches him.) 

Varvara: Look, I'm sorry for acting like a bitch before... I...

Y/N: It's okay, you're forgiven.

Varvara: Does that mean I can go out with you?

Y/N: Nope, I already have girls who love me.

Varvara: I insist...

Shadow Garden: (in unison) YOU DON'T DESERVE TO DATE SOMEONE LIKE HIM!

Varvara: (sighs) I understand. Forgive me. I know this is my punishment.

(She then leaves as Ren decides to give her the Mato Pass.)

Ren: With this, you can go to the real world in Japan.

(Next day, Y/N and Shadow Garden are dating, and everyone was looking at them. The men got really jealous of him.)

Male Citizen: HOW IS HE DATING THEM ALL?

(Suddenly some thugs approach them.)

Thug: Hey cuties, why don't you leave this jackass and be with us.

Gamma: (scoffs) We refuse.

(Then Y/N proceeds to whoop the thugs' asses before calling the police and explaining that the thugs tried to rape his girlfriends.)

Cop: (glares at the thugs) You're under arrest for rape attempt.

(As the cops take the thugs away, the girls smile at him.)

Shadow Garden: (in mind) Our hero.

(They start kissing him... no, showering him with kisses. Unbeknownst to them, the chiefs of other units are in the corner, watching Y/N as they wear disguises.)

Tenka: (jealous) I still wonder what those girls have and we don't...

Kyouka: As much as I wanted to talk with Y/N... I can't risk getting beaten up by them like Ren was.

Other Chiefs: (in unison) Same.

(To be continued)